ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

gluteal injects yield higher blood levels!??

I was reading the deca profile written by anthony Roberts, and he said that he suspects all oil based steroids are like deca in the sense that with gluteal injections much much more of it gets into the blood. Is this true guys? cuz i only do legs and shoulders, and if legs is more than shoulders, then my levels are all over the place because ill do like shoulders 1 week (hit the left and right) then legs the next. someone who knows can you please clear this up? thanks guys!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it get into your system a little faster, but it all gets in you. Doesn't matter where you shoot, as longs as it is a muscle group. I shoot glutes, but that is cause I am running prop, and need to rotate my injection sites. Otherwise I wouldn't shoot glutes, it is a pain in the ass (no pun intended), to hard to turn around and stick and asparate without moving the needle too much.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Your thinking about things too much bro, dont get too scientific about it.

Doesnt matter where you shoot, as long as you do and you shoot in muscle, your getting gear.

ok yeah ur right guys. and king haha i totally hear you on the glutes being a pain in the ass, aspirating back there is ridiculously hard for me.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i shot my delt for the 1st time in week 5 and it felt like it worked a little faster than my quads, i actually felt the short esters release it was good shit..lol i havent done my ass yet and probably wont

i just saw anthony roberts pic of decas release and it was like double. thats what got me onto this.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    I just literally did my first glute shot with prop a few minutes ago and it was easier than when I injected my delts...... I used 25g 1 1/2"......... hopefully more test in my system now.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    I just literally did my first glute shot with prop a few minutes ago and it was easier than when I injected my delts...... I used 25g 1 1/2"......... hopefully more test in my system now.... LOL
    lemme know if u see a difference.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    You must be flexable. I hate shooting glutes, I did my second glute injection with prop today, and it went better than the first. I was able to asparate, but it is still hard to be turned around like that, not too mention the 1.5 inch needle is harder to manipulate.

isnt it impossible for more "injectible" to be in ur blood just cuz of the spot? blood hits everywhere. more might goto ur ass muscles than ur shoulders but does that mean the shoulders will last longer too i suspect.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    You must be flexable. I hate shooting glutes, I did my second glute injection with prop today, and it went better than the first. I was able to asparate, but it is still hard to be turned around like that, not too mention the 1.5 inch needle is harder to manipulate.
    Try this:

Insert the needle with right hand into right glute. Reach behind your back and hold the syringe with your left hand. Aspirate with your right hand. You will need a mirror though. This works great for me.

Thread Information