Thread: stack

dustn12 is offline New Member

stack

hey yall i just recently purchased naposim(romanian dbol ) clomid and winstrol what is the best way to cycle all this as in when should i start my clomid and how long after that should i start my winny... all is oral i know its hard on my liver i just also purchashed milkthistle and taraxatone diruetic...

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    whats your stats? Did you do any research?

topnotch is offline Member
    I think you need a lot more research. You don't just go buy whatever you've heard of, and then come here to ask what to do w/ it.

lol

im 5;10 200lbs been lifting since i was 10 ive done my research thanks i wouldnt have ordered the shit if i didnt know anything about it... hell ive been researching it for years but i was only asking about the clomid part really which is more ideal to do it after my last dosage of dobol or in the middle which is best.... so before u go off telling someone to do more research why dont u ask how much research have you done?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    design a good cycle then we will answer u

jamikehat is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=dustn12]im 5;10 200lbs been lifting since i was 10 ive done my research thanks i wouldnt have ordered the shit if i didnt know anything about it... hell ive been researching it for years but i was only asking about the clomid part really which is more ideal to do it after my last dosage of dobol or in the middle which is best.... so before u go off telling someone to do more research why dont u ask how much research have you done?[/QUOTE

Hey bro, I am not going to flame you, but here is my honest opinion. I personally wouldn't do a dbol /winny cycle (suppressive). I am currently on week 10 of a dbol/test/winny 12 wk cycle. This could be a good cycle with a little bit of test thrown in 250/500 mgs/wk. BTW is this your first? Also Clomid is good stuff for pct but it's not everything you need. For PCT I use nolva, clomi, HCG , and clen . Go to the pct forum for help on specific dosages and ideas. BTW I have done my research...and what the others said was good advice. Good luck bro.

the thing is im looking for some test e but cant find any around my hometown sooo and my stuff will be here soon dunno of anywhere else online i can find it thatll get it here in time

Quote Originally Posted by dustn12
    the thing is im looking for some test e but cant find any around my hometown sooo and my stuff will be here soon dunno of anywhere else online i can find it thatll get it here in time
    Ouch, I hear ya. Well when you get enough posts PM me. There was some info I would send you but I can't yet.

like how many more posts?

I don't remember exactly how many it takes...sorry. Feel free to email if you wish.

Thread Information