big_dom85 is offline Junior Member

100% sterile! help!!!

ok so heres the deal, my cousin has been juicing for quite some time around
    2 1/2 to 3 years. Im not sure how much off time, if any he takes between but ya. he wants to have another child and the doctor said that he's 100% sterile! is there any hope for him will HCG do the trick?? please help guys if you need more info just ask!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Is he currently on cycle? Or has he been off for a while? Did he ever run any post cycle therapy ? While it's quite possible (and maybe even likely) that his low sperm count is a result of steroid use , it's also quite possible that the two are totally unrelated.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    whats he on now?

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Is he off the roids? Surely the doc would know if he could do something to make his ball balls work properly!

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    get the docs to run tests dude i have the same problem, i came off the juice for bout a year cos i tot this might have been the problem, altough while using testo it does lower ur sperm level but it will never cut right out.. it sounds like ur cousin has a blockage and the soldiers aint getting out.. i wasted nearly 2 years not using gear and then i find out it had fuc-k to do with it.. Good luck anyway

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think there is any proof that juice alone can permenantly sterilize you

big_dom85 is offline Junior Member
    I will find out more info about his current cycle (on or off) But i dont know what else it could be he already has four daughters we think they're his! haha i'll find out more guys and keep you guys posted thanx!

Thread Information