lil' juicer is offline Junior Member

Can your htpa be shut down perminanly??

About how long would the average Joe be "on" before the point of no return i.e. hormone replacement dependent? Has any research/word of mouth been revealed as to perminantly shutting down htpa due to a very long period of time on natural test suppresion?

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I DON'T KNOW BRO BUT i WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU IN A COUPLE MONTHS! I HAVE BEEN ON FOR 1.5 YEARS NO BREAKS AND I ONLY TOOK MAYBE 1-2 MONTHS OFF IN THE 2 YEARS BEFORE THAT SO I HAVE PRETTY MUCH BEEN ON FOR 3.5 YEARS!

I DON'T THINK SO, MAYBE IT CAN HAPPEN BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD OF IT... MY BUDDY WAS ON FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND HE IS FINE!

bonker is offline Associate Member
    Yes it does happen to some people but some people also get cancerr.Losing your test totally is a long shot but going sterile isn't.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    I wonder if the pituitary gland being shut down and being reved up after so many cycles "wears out" the system to were one may have problems later in life with keeping natural test levels normal. So then, perhaps those who are not totally shut down are not completely out of the woods either. Similar to a worn out pancrease not being able to produce enough insulin ?

Thread Information