Thread: I need advice

Chopper9886 is offline New Member

I need advice

Ive been on deca 300 for about 5 weeks now and seeing very nice results.....but the only downfall is that i have unwanted chest fat ......my chest doesnt look like bitch tits or anything, it is just not as hard as my other muscles......i was thinking about doing winny or phina but wasnt quite sure if they would get rid of it.....any suggestions on what i should do?

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    deca usually is stacked with other anabolics... can you get your dick up??

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Masteron is hands down the best hardening drug. Overall, it is my favorite gear. Give it a shot.

yeah i can get my dick up....but but not as easy as i use to.......

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper9886
    And the reason for that is that you have shut down your natural Testosterone production and you havnt replaced it with anything else. Test makes your dick hard and you now havnt got much left. You seed to add some test into that cycle

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Ive been on deca 300 for about 5 weeks now and seeing very nice results.....but the only downfall is that i have unwanted chest fat ......my chest doesnt look like bitch tits or anything, it is just not as hard as my other muscles......i was thinking about doing winny or phina but wasnt quite sure if they would get rid of it.....any suggestions on what i should do?
    As mentioned above you need to incorporate some form of test in that cycle bro, asap.

As far as your question about your unwanted bf on your chest. There isnt any kind of AAS compound that will get rid of the unwanted bf, compounds such as masteron , or winni do help with hardening muscles, however if the muscles are covered up with unwanted bf, you wont notice anything.

The only way to get rid of the unwanted bf, is to diet and coupled with some cardio you can get rid of it.

one of my buddies told me that a supplement called letro would get rid of my chest fat.....u guys know anything about letro? and should i try it?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    one of my buddies told me that a supplement called letro would get rid of my chest fat.....u guys know anything about letro? and should i try it?
    Letro is used to get rid of gyno not BF. Anabolic Review Profile: Femera (Letrozole)

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    get some test in that cycle u need test. unless u want no dick then different story

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    In another week and half Chopper Jr. will be down for the count...without Test.

And the answers you seek can neither be found in Winny & Masteron , nor Letro. Follow the white rabbit Neo...

...belly fat

M.

Thread Information