X-Damien is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Cycling (for newbies)

Steroid Cycles
    With the wide variety of anabolic /androgenic steroids available, planning the most appropriate cycle may seem like a difficult task to the steroid novice. Even if we have settled on a particular drug or drug combination, it is still easy to question whether or not we are using them in the most effective manner. This is one of those topics which can get more confusing with research, as you will find the popular literature filled with various stacking, cycling, tapering and receptor response (upregulation/downregulation) theories. If you have purchased this book in the hopes it will provide you some new and unusual ways to take anabolic/androgenic steroids, you will probably be disappointed. There is actually developed opinion that athletes usually place too much importance on cycle construction. Experimenting with fancy dosing patterns, rotation schedules and (especially) tapering routines, hoping they will bring about enhanced results, is in a very unreliable practice. Lets ignore the more lavish intake regimens, and focus on the more fundamental aspects to using these drugs. This is obvious when you look at the sample cycles included, which you will notice display little fluctuation in drug dosages from start to finish. They are not fashioned as such due to laziness, but simply because my personal experience has led me to a place where picking a dosage and sticking with it (unless there is an obvious need to adjust) seems to make the most sense. Of course it is ultimately up to the individual to find out what works best for him or her, as nobody can rightly claim that there is one "correct" way for everyone to use steroids . Here are a few things to think about when deciding on the right cycle for your needs.

Stacking
    It is an extremely common practice for an athlete to take more than one individual steroid during a cycle. By taking a combination of steroids, the user is of course seeking to enhance the amoun/quality of muscle mass gained from drug therapy. Surely it is no surprise that stacking is generally an effective practice, you should probably give some thought to expected goals and side effects before simply combining steroids. If you are looking to gain considerable mass for example, the use of two strong androgens like testosterone and Anadrol 50® would be one of the more potent cycles to attempt. But this combination would also lead to very harsh side effects, and may be too uncomfortable far some individuals. In this case it may be a good suggestion to combine a milder anabolic with a base androgen instead. A stack such as Deca -Durabolin ® and Dianabol would still produce very formidable muscle mass gains, but would provide to user much less water/fat retention, gynecomastia , hair loss/growth and acne than the former.

On the other hand, "anabolics" are typically the favored class of steroids for cutting/dieting phases of training. This is because most have little or no tendency for estrogen conversion, which as you know makes them less apt to induce fat and water accumulation. It is important to remember however that these steroids can still suppress endogenous testosterone production during a cycle. Since the administered drugs) may not provide the body enough androgen content to compensate for this loss, this type of cycle may sometimes interfere with aggression and libido (Deca is a common offender). In such a state the user might become depressed and unmotivated (see: side effects, depression), seriously reducing the quality (results and comfort) of the cycle. It is therefore usually a good idea to include some type of androgen during this type of cycle, especially if you have experienced such problems before. The preference would be a nonaromatizing androgenic compound like Proviron ®, Halotestin ® or trenbolone , which will not increase the likelihood for fat/water retention. In the absence of excess estrogen, the heightened androgen level brought about by these drugs can actually enhance the removal of body fat, and noticeably increase the look of hardness/density to the physique (provided the user's body fat percentage is low enough to make this visible). (f such compounds were unavailable, perhaps a weekly (low dosage) shot of testosterone would prove sufficient to ward off any problems.

Finally, is also good to remember that it is not absolutely necessary to take more than one steroid at a time. The term you hear most often is synergy, which implies that two (or more) steroids used together will often compliment (and amplify) each other, providing a greater muscle gain than if they had been used consecutively. Though not well understood, a number of studies do suggest that different modes of action might exist for steroids outside of the androgen receptor (which would seem to support the notion that cooperative or synergistic effects can be seen with different drug arrangements). Athletes also seem to know that certain drug combinations work extremely well together (Deca & Dianabol, testosterone and Anadrol 50®, trenbolone and Winstrol ® etc.), which is a testament to the notion of drug synergy. But this should not be confused with the idea that you cannot make gains on one drug alone. An athlete new to the world of steroids could make exceptional gains on a cycle of testosterone, Anadrol 50® or Dianabol for example, without ever needing to add a second drug. Heavily increased dosages and multidrug stacks are likewise most prominent among those who are already very familiar with steroid use , and find they are necessary in order to continue to gain or maintain muscle mass.

Dosing and Megadosing

There are many different opinions as to exactly what dosage an individual should use of any particular drug in order to elicit optimal results. Some seem to find they make exceptional gains on relatively low dosages of most steroids, while others insist they need to administer very large amounts of androgens for the proper level of bulk. There would be no means to claim to have the solutions for everybody, however most steroids seem to work their best in a particular range of dosage, and usually fall short of expectations as we go higher or lower. On the one hand we may find that going below what is considered to be a normal dosage for a specific drug will cause a very poor gain to be achieved, the hormone level perhaps not rising enough above normal to stimulate a considerable response. For example, 200-800mg of testosterone enanthate per week is typically sufficient for a man to receive very formidable gains, while 50-100mg may not provide very noticeable results at all (of course this is all common sense). On the other extreme, athletes generally find that unusually large doses (let's say 10002000mg per week) will provide a relatively low quality increase over that of the normal dosage range. Yes, the amount of muscle mass may be considerably more than expected with a typical dose, but this will probably not be proportionate with the gain of new body fat and water weight. The user will typically be stuck with a much more noticeable level of side effects, while receiving a poor return (as in solid muscle mass) on his money. When steroids were abundant and cheap in the 1980', megadosing among recreational steroid users was not all that uncommon. No doubt paying $20 per week as opposed to $5 was not a very difficult decision to make. But today high prices will usually prevent the widespread practice of such excessive dosing, as such a cycle could cost hundreds of dollars each week. The side note to this is that one can reach an extreme level of development where year round high dosage steroid use is a necessity to maintain an anabolic state.

Cycle Duration

There are also many arguments as to how long one should stay on a steroid cycle before taking a break. Opinions range from those of cautious individuals, who are often vehement about short cycles and long off-periods, to the seriously hard-core user who suggests year round use for optimal results. It is really up to the individual to choose the cycle that is best for him or her this is just some very basic advice. For starters, it is very important to watch your intake duration when on stronger or more toxic substances. This includes all c17 alpha alkylated orals, or high-dose cycles of easily aromatized steroids. These compounds place the most stress on your organs, and likewise should be utilized for only limited intervals (preferably less than 8 weeks). Afterwards a break of at least as much time (preferably more) should be taken to give the body ample time to rest/recover. For those who refuse to follow such advice, blood work and regular health checkups should be an absolute necessity.

When taking milder anabolics like Deca-Durabolin®, Primobolan ® or Equipoise , one might opt to take the drugs for a longer duration. This is due to the fact that these compounds do not act in an extremely dramatic manner, and instead promote a slow but consistent buildup of muscle tissue. With this understanding it is not unusual for an athlete to find a cycle of three, even four or more months to be the most appropriate. If used for only a short duration, the individual might find the overall gains to be uninspiring. Year round, on-all-the-time steroid use should be avoided if at all possible, as one should respect the natural hormonal balance your body strives for. The body really should be given time to regain a natural hormonal balance every so often, to ensure that there is little possibility of future problems. Although many believe the effects of these drugs to be 100% fully reversible, it is not impossible to see problems with virility, libido etc. after the body had been overloaded with hormones for many years. The health risks associated with elevated cholesterol levels, high blood pressure or liver toxicity are of course also important reasons the athlete should limit the duration of steroid intake.

Tapering

One of the most fundamental beliefs among steroid users is that tapering, or the practice of slowly reducing their drug dosage when discontinuing a cycle, is an absolute necessity when wishing to preserve your newly gained muscle mass. It is rare to find an athlete who does not religiously dedicate (at least) three or four weeks to a tapering schedule after every serious cycle. The obvious belief is that the body will notice the lowering androgen level, and compensate by resuming the manufacture of testosterone. Unfortunately you will see that this theory is in fact, extremely flawed. This is because in order for the production of testosterone to be fully restored, the body will really need to recognize an androgen deficit, not just a drop in steroid dosage. Since for example even one Dianabol tablets could provide the equivalent of a days androgen supply for the average male, tapering from five, to four, to three etc. will accomplish relatively nothing. In the three or four weeks the athlete will spend doing this, his body is still reading "androgen overload", and is not attempting to restore the output of testosterone. This will of course hold true for all anabolic steroids , not just the strong androgens. Anecdotal evidence suggests that even tapering with mild anabolics such as Primobolan® or Anavar (normally thought of as mild in terms of testosterone suppression) is enough to prevent or delay a hormonal rebound.

So if tapering is useless what should the athlete do in order to properly discontinue a steroid cycle? Of course the obvious answer is to pay much closer attention to ancillary drug use than tapering. The proper application of testosterone stimulating compounds like HCG , Clomid®, Nolvadex ® and/or cyclofenil are the most critical, as these can greatly aid in the balancing of body hormones. [The popular methods for using all the above medications are laid out under their individual profiles.] In the few cycles I have illustrated in this section you will notice that I have not even bothered to lower the drug dosages before the ancillary drugs are added. Simply put, there is no need to. In my opinion going "cold turkey' is just the most logical option.
    Last edited by X-Damien; 03-03-2007 at 01:25 AM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    quality post mate, newbys take note

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta
    Thanks - hope this helps, I've seen many newbie q?'s regarding this subject.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    What book is this from ? Wuld suck to put so much effort into a book then have someone post it for free, know what I mean ?

no book...free info / personal reaserch..etc
    PS - just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Damien

So you wrote it then ?

Skullsmasher So you wrote it then ?
    This info is not posted in violation of any copyright or UG or AR-Forum laws. It is not stolen or copied from any Steroid books.
    This info was acquired thru my source - which I am sure you know cannot be disclosed.
    If this info is found inaccurate and/or the MODs choose to remove this thread and find me in violation of the rules, that is a different story. I was in the position to post this to help out my fellow members, and I did.
    For those who find this inappropriate skip to another thread.
    Skullsmasher, try to enjoy some finer things in life like sex...wealth of FREE info on the Internet, maybe get a pet, just stop busting my balls bro...
    Last edited by X-Damien; 03-03-2007 at 01:30 AM.

ROUDA is offline Junior Member
    Im a little confussed because it saying that a test stacked with dol is good. But from what Im told and see people doing is stack test with deca or test with eq. So can someone clear this up for me.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUDA
    Im a little confussed because it saying that a test stacked with dol is good. But from what Im told and see people doing is stack test with deca or test with eq. So can someone clear this up for me.
    You can stack anything with anything dude. Dbol , Test, Deca , Eq, the works

Phil ORourke is offline Junior Member
    tanx,that was muy interesting.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    this is a direct copy of Anabolics 2006 pages 47-48. Please do not take credit for the work of others.

This info is not posted in violation of any copyright or UG or AR-Forum laws. It is not stolen or copied from any Steroid books.
    This info was acquired thru my source - which I am sure you know cannot be disclosed.
    If this info is found inaccurate and/or the MODs choose to remove this thread and find me in violation of the rules, that is a different story. I was in the position to post this to help out my fellow members, and I did.
    For those who find this inappropriate skip to another thread.
    Skullsmasher, try to enjoy some finer things in life like sex...wealth of FREE info on the Internet, maybe get a pet, just stop busting my balls bro...

Skullsmasher, try to enjoy some finer things in life like sex with a transvestite...wealth of FREE info on the Internet, maybe get a pet and have sex with that too, just stop busting my pinocha bro...
    You are a sick and lonely thing.

P.S. You are on an internet discussion board trying to play off stealing someone elses writing as yours or your "sources", who REALLY has no life? Bwahahahaha get the **** outta here.

Steroid Cycles
    If you have purchased this book in the hopes it will provide you some new and unusual ways to take anabolic/androgenic steroids, you will probably be disappointed.

PS - just trying to help.

Oh no, it's not from a book.

Buddy...I did not get this from the book I don't know if this content is in a book and I was not denying that it could be.
    I can PM you the info - info is from a FREE site.
    Why you give a S**t anyways? So you telling me you got all that gear knowledge you got from your folks or school?
    And in which part did you see me misleading the reader regarding the true author of this info. I DID REASERCH and found this info.
    Somebody get this guy laid!

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Buddy...I did not get this from the book I don't know if this content is in a book and I was not denying that it could be.
    Why you give a S**t anyways? So you telling me you got all that gear knowledge you got from your folks or school?
    And in which part did you see me misleading the reader regarding the true author of this info. I DID REASERCH and found this info.
    not quite sure why everytime you defend yourself it has something to do with skullsmasher having sex....wheres the connection?

lol - I see.
    It has always been a good stress reliever for me. great observation though!

yer moms on her way over.

That's wright, she told me some guy payed her $$ to ... rape him with a zucchini...very strange...yeah bro, she is on her way - so tuck in you sack

OK guys enough is enough. Cut the flaming or Admin is going to be kicking somebodies ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    OK guys enough is enough. Cut the flaming or Admin is going to be kicking somebodies ass
    from what i just read smashers gonna like that.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Thats enough.

He started it! Lol, So noone better try to kick my ass.

k - done.
    Don't take it personally Skullsmasher - I was honestly just tryin to help.
    I like your avy...

Dude, just don't lie and people won't have a problem. I'm out.

ohh here we effin go...anyways, don't matter - readers will judge for themselves.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Nice avi! sorry off topic....

ron123 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Oh no, it's not from a book.
    Oh yes it is out of a book it is out of Anabolics 2005, I have read the book and am now sourcing this site for further info. Regards.

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the great post!

getdowntoit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta
    It was only a cut and paster, take note of "If you have purchased this book".

getdowntoit is offline Junior Member
    Ok, so you done a steroid google and done a cut and paste jobbie, now you think youv'e done research looooooooool!!

Thread Information