ads21 is offline Junior Member

Should i not have sex?

Overheard sum1 talking, and they said if your on juice u should hold of on having sex and wackin off so that u keep as much test in ur body as possible.. is this true?? cos i haven't been holdin off. i've actually been havin more sex cos i'm toey as hell during my cycles

thanx in advance..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats rubbish, go with the flow

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I was under the impression natural testosterone levels are raised during and after sex. But then I'm not sure if they return to baseline or decline slightly afterwards. I'd guess and say they return to baseline...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Read this thread...

PubMed says, "abstinence elevates test..."

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I was under the impression natural testosterone levels are raised during and after sex. But then I'm not sure if they return to baseline or decline slightly afterwards. I'd guess and say they return to baseline...
    If you are administering testosterone yourself - it wouldn't matter since you can't shut down the ester's released... blood levels remain consistent regardless of what you do...

Well.. aside from blood transfussions and/or removing the injection depot through surgery

ads21 is offline Junior Member
    Cheers warrior, great thread 4 the info. and like u said there, it sounds like you would have to sustain once a week to max ur test levels & waitin more than a week would hav no further effect. gunna give this a try.. even so, i notice when i sustain a few days i start 2 get more aggressive & feel like hittin weights more, and harder.

f**k test is the bomb, chicks really dipped out wit estrogen.

xaviercory is offline Junior Member
    If that trues im screwed because when im on test i'll be wacking off on the drive home from just getting laid at my girlfriends house. And getting one in the morning shower before is a must!!! LOL

jamikehat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ads21
    Overheard sum1 talking, and they said if your on juice u should hold of on having sex and wackin off so that u keep as much test in ur body as possible.. is this true?? cos i haven't been holdin off. i've actually been havin more sex cos i'm toey as hell during my cycles

thanx in advance..
    BS...I recommend as much sex as often as humanly possible. Get that cardio up! Remember it's all about the training...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    If not having sex or masturbating really elevates the test levels significantly then my body would be at an anabolic level equivelent to 1000mg of test a week easily without me using any steroids !! So i guess its not true!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Read this thread...

PubMed says, "abstinence elevates test..."
    Well thats it then, I am committing suicide. Goodbye everyone !!!

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I think I once read that having sex/orgasm will elevate levels of prolactin in the blood.

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    yea, beatin it is a staple in my cutting cycles as i burn an extra 200-300 cals aday with 20+min sessions..i also alternate hands for some extra forearm work.. gives a gr8 pump.. lol

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    id rather be a little bit happier and get some rather than worry about my levels...hell if u have sex just up the dosage a bit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I think I once read that having sex/orgasm will elevate levels of prolactin in the blood.
    Yeah, once the act is finished, it is released... which is why anti-progesterone drugs can allow for a quicker return

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If you don't feed your dog at home it will soon find it's way into the neighbors trash.

If you have a steady girl you really don't have a choice.

edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    I thought it was better if U had alot of sex while on test? When i was on Test E only cycle all I was having sex around 3 times a week in my girlfriends dorm room, and still wacked off around twice a day. Its prob cuz im in my 20's my prime I guess

SPARROWM is offline New Member
    not sure about the sceintific standpoint: but back in july of 96, i went a whole month without pulling on it, and i was the most aggressive, outgoing, active i have ever been.it does something to your mind. the down fall was i had a wet dream with much blood in it. the doc said it was very unheathy. cant remember what he said exactly.

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    he said get a girlfriend

Spyder is offline Member
    Well if what the PubMed stated is indeed fact, anyone who wants to be a god damn pro bb is out of their freakin mind. All the drugs you have to take, make it hardly worth it even if you ever win the Olympia, and then you have this which just pushes it beyond insanity. For Arnold back in the day, ofcourse it was worth it, but now and in for future pros, forget it. I would not do it if i was guaranteed 10 Olympia titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Well if what the PubMed stated is indeed fact, anyone who wants to be a god damn pro bb is out of their freakin mind. All the drugs you have to take, make it hardly worth it even if you ever win the Olympia, and then you have this which just pushes it beyond insanity. For Arnold back in the day, ofcourse it was worth it, but now and in for future pros, forget it. I would not do it if i was guaranteed 10 Olympia titles.
    If you are administering testosterone - then endogenous pulses would mean little to nothing... this information would only pertain to those not on a cycle and trying to maximize natural T production...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    which is why anti-progesterone drugs can allow for a quicker return
    Like the RU-486(abortion pill).

Several bb have started using this in my country along side drugs like nadrolone and trenbolone .

I dont know how safe this drug is for men... but it will efffectively block any activity regarding progesterone.

Thread Information