Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member

How long is too long......before your infertile

I am 22 years old and been having doing my 1st cycle for about 20 weeks now. it looks something like this..

weeks 1-12 500 test E a week
    weeks 1-4 40 mg of d bol a week
    weeks 12-19 250 test E a week
    weeks 20- ? 400 test E a week 400 decca week
    every other day 1 mg of letro

my problem is that i get them from a bodybuilder who has been on them for almost 3 years straight and is very involved in the sport. however, i do not think that he is deterred like me by long term side effects such as infertility! he told me to run low test for a while before going back up, and in order to keep much of the gains, try to maintain the size for about a year so my body starts to believe that it has always been this size. he also told be to start taking a small amount of the HCG now. i plan on comming off completely around 50 weeks, giving my self breaks by running just test and a very low amount every so often, however by no means at all do i want to be infertile. he said that as long as i start taking the hcg now and do proper pct i should be fine.. please let me know your opinion if knowledgeable on this topic.
    Last edited by BigGuy5420; 03-03-2007 at 04:10 PM.

anyone

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy5420
    I am 22 years old and been having doing my 1st cycle for about 20 weeks now. it looks something like this..

my problem is that i get them from a bodybuilder who has been on them for almost 3 years straight and is very involved in the sport. however, i do not think that he is deterred like me by long term side effects such as infertility! he told me to run low test for a while before going back up, and in order to keep much of the gains, try to maintain the size for about a year so my body starts to believe that it has always been this size. he also told be to start taking a small amount of the HCG now. i plan on comming off completely around 50 weeks, giving my self breaks by running just test and a very low amount every so often, however by no means at all do i want to be infertile. he said that as long as i start taking the hcg now and do proper pct i should be fine.. please let me know your opinion if knowledgeable on this topic.
    Totally insane...A 50 week 1st cycle...Man you need a different person to give you advice...As for how long before your infertile, know one can answer this question.....God you need help~!

damn that is what i was afraid of. so what do you recommend? stopping right away and doing pct now?.......... taking HCG for a while with my cycle then stopping the cycle in a few weeks and continuing on with hcg, letro and clomid for my pct?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Stop the cycle now, wait 2 weeks, start PCT. And make it a damn good PCT.

frank12391 is offline Member
    First off, you need to stop the decca imm then test 2 weeks after that. After your last shot of test, start H.G.C 250 iu ed for 2 weeks then begin your P.C.T.

Nolva for 6 weeks @ 20mg ed, 40mg for first 2 weeks
    Clomid for 4 weeks @ 100mg ed
    Aromasin @ 25mg ed for 4 weeks
    Proviron for 4 weeks @ 25mg ed and 50mg first 2 weeks

During this time you need to increase your cardio, 30 min ed
    Then get blood work done and stay off for at least 20 weeks before you even consider going back on along with more blood work.

the unofficial how to do pct thread

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    wow bro....you should really reconsider who you get your advice from before you start injecting yourself with drugs...luckily your young and will hopefully be able to recover just fine with an aggressive pct

so yes, stop this cycle now...do you have anything for PCT ready to go? dont wait 2 weeks to start it either, start pct right away...

get some nolva,aromasin ,hcg ,proviron

I hear ya PLSR8 and I totally agree that in this case he should start IMM but I'm thinking of the phsycological impact, given his age and inexperience if his dick goes limp. I'm thinking that if he stops the decca first then test 2 weeks after, it might lessen the crash.

Anyone?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions to keep his Prolactin and Cortisol in check?

Jason865 is offline Banned

Most abusive cycle I have ever read by a beginner

alright well im going to stop now,i just finished my 20 weeks,for the last 8 of them i was just running 250 E a week. thanks for your help everyone i am a noob and trusted someone who is just cares about doing good in shows not health.
    Last edited by BigGuy5420; 03-04-2007 at 10:29 AM.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    I hear ya PLSR8 and I totally agree that in this case he should start IMM but I'm thinking of the phsycological impact, given his age and inexperience if his dick goes limp. I'm thinking that if he stops the decca first then test 2 weeks after, it might lessen the crash.

Anyone?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions to keep his Prolactin and Cortisol in check?
    no doubt frank, but he said he was on week 20 and according to his "cycle" breakdown (its hard to call that a cycle), deca was only started week 20....im assuming he either didnt start it yet or just started within a week or so

as far as mental & "sexual" frustrations....the 50mg proviron should help him out along side the rest of the PCT

this PCT just needs to be started asap and BigGuy, you are grounded from using anabolic until urther notice

i have 30 ml bottle of letro 2.5mg per ML. could i use the letro instead of the nova. i also have 5000 IU of HCG now, and nothing else what else do i need and please give me directions on when to use

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Your first cycle should have been 400-500mg/wk of test ethanate or cypionate for 10-12wks. You should have been taking hcg all along with that cycle. I usually will do 500IU 3 times ew with deca or tren . Man you need to find someone who really knows what they are talking about. This bber imo is only out to make a buck and doesn't give a crap about you or what this is doing to your body. My opinion is to stop this cycle NOW, and wait 3wk and go on pct. This is way too long a cycle, especially at your age and for a first cycle. I don't do any more then 12-14wks now and im 48, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    no doubt frank, but he said he was on week 20 and according to his "cycle" breakdown (its hard to call that a cycle), deca was only started week 20....im assuming he either didnt start it yet or just started within a week or so

as far as mental & "sexual" frustrations....the 50mg proviron should help him out along side the rest of the PCT

this PCT just needs to be started asap and BigGuy, you are grounded from using anabolic until urther notice
    Yep, It's hard to disagree with that!

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8

Yep, It's hard to disagree with that! So that is the consensus so far.

Stop Now And Do P.C.T IMMEDIATLY!

i have read that forum posted and it is very informative... however, i am an extreme noob and need someone to please just write out exactally what, how much, and how long i should run everything. i have HCG and letro now, also have quick access to nova and clomid....\, i know im an idiot but 20 weeks is not a death sentence to my testicles, but i know i need to stop now so please help.

chest6 is offline Banned
    How long have you been running HCG ?

Do you even know what its dosed at?

1006 is offline Associate Member
    Dude how big did you become with a 50week cycle?? ~ Madness

i have not began any pct at all yet, so no hcg either. i did my shot two days ago for the first half of my 20 week. it was 150 test E and i have been running only 250 test for eight weeks now.
    to the answer the question gained 40 pounds, strech marks under armpits. bench up 85 pounds squat up 90, and 20 weeks in right now
    Last edited by BigGuy5420; 03-04-2007 at 10:29 AM.

doesed at 5000 iu a

can i build a solid pct with HCG , nova, clomid, letro, and i have tribulus justs incase,(i have read something about someone using that pct) please help asap

also should i continue to use finestride through my pct??? sorry bout all the questions im a noob

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Haha say good bye to your libido

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    ****ing fruit cake.......

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL just to give this guy some support.
    I have done a 20 week cycle in the past... and yes it was an ineffective cycle past week 12 maybe, it was just maintaining gains no new gains...
    In my case I ran PCT of Clomid for 4 weeks... and i was up and running about 3 months later.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    can i build a solid pct with HCG, nova, clomid, letro, and i have tribulus justs incase,(i have read something about someone using that pct) please help asap
    Yes:

Week 1: Novla @ 40 mgs/ed, Clomid @ 300 mgs/ed
    Week 2: Nolva @ 30 mgs/ed, Clomid @ 100 mgs/ed
    Week 3: Nolva @ 20 mgs/ed, Clomid @ 50 mgs/ed
    Week 4: Nolva @ 10 mgs/ed. Clomid @ 50 mgs/ed
    Week 5: Nolva @ 10 mgs/ed.
    HCG at 125-500ius 2-3 times weekly throughout.

If you want to use letro as well, try it for .25mgs/ed for the first 2 weeks of pct, IMO.

Good Luck.

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    Also if your looking to help with cortisol add clenbuterol at 60mcg ED

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    20 weeks is fine and do able, be smart though and run an effective PCT, to keep hold of gains and finish out cycle as planned.

Looking at your cycle, your on week 20 now, dont start the deca , so you can stop the cycle asap if you wish.

50 weeks is IMO not very smart, i wouldnt advise for going on this long, unless you are trying to compete in the professional levels, and BB is your one and only concern in your life.

yea i got clen as well....thanks for the help everyone, i am a noob, and jumped into it without thinking, so all the sh*t i get i deserve. however, i love this stuff and i will be back on it in some time later but will be posting everything just to double check before hand and plan it out week by week.
    Peace

Snrf is offline Banned
    wait at least 6 months b4 u go back on man, just to make sure ur boys are back in full swing

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    First off, you need to stop the decca imm then test 2 weeks after that. After your last shot of test, start H.G.C 250 iu ed for 2 weeks then begin your P.C.T.

Nolva for 6 weeks @ 20mg ed, 40mg for first 2 weeks
    Clomid for 4 weeks @ 100mg ed
    Aromasin @ 25mg ed for 4 weeks
    Proviron for 4 weeks @ 25mg ed and 50mg first 2 weeks

During this time you need to increase your cardio, 30 min ed
    Then get blood work done and stay off for at least 20 weeks before you even consider going back on along with more blood work.

the unofficial how to do pct thread
    No need to do that much cardio or even any cardio at all. No reason to start burning up excessive cals when on PCT, the bros trying to keep hold of as much gains as possible.

In fact i would keep cals above maintence levels to insure your getting enough cals to keep hold of gains, as far as cardio goes dont start yet.

yea i want to keep as much as possible of course.. so when should i start the cardio. take in mind i will be taking clen as well

Snrf is offline Banned
    how much did u gain on this crazy cycle anyway?

see above

jrotex is offline New Member
    crazy cycle...you are brave...

andros00919 is offline Banned

Exclamation

Are your insane?? First Cycle 10 week MAX. And Check you result first!!

w1-12 test ena 500mg\w
    w1-11 deca 400mg\w
    w1-4 dianab 30mg\day
    This is a good cycle for a first timer, a addit. of 20mg/d nolva help with a estrogen side. (for cycle and pct).

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    Its not really that crazy of a cycle, its just a standard cycle with an 8 week cruise. Id consider this pct http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andros00919
    Are your insane?? First Cycle 10 week MAX. And Check you result first!!

w1-12 test ena 500mg\w
    w1-11 deca 400mg\w
    w1-4 dianab 30mg\day
    This is a good cycle for a first timer, a addit. of 20mg/d nolva help with a estrogen side. (for cycle and pct).

no its not. don't give advice if you don't know any better.

is this a good pct, cause if it is i can start it right away cause i have all this sh*t

Week 1: Novla @ 40 mgs/ed, Clomid @ 300 mgs/ed
    Week 2: Nolva @ 30 mgs/ed, Clomid @ 100 mgs/ed
    Week 3: Nolva @ 20 mgs/ed, Clomid @ 50 mgs/ed
    Week 4: Nolva @ 10 mgs/ed. Clomid @ 50 mgs/ed
    Week 5: Nolva @ 10 mgs/ed.
    HCG at 125-500ius 2-3 times weekly throughout.
    use letro as well, try it for .25mgs/ed for the first 2 weeks of pct, IMO.

Mr. Galaconucas is offline New Member
    i just came off a 20 week.. just finished a proper pct.. and other than not feeling like a porn-star anymore im fine...lol if i was you id bump that novla to 6 weeks and DEF get some proviron ... and dont go so heavy on clomid 1st week only do 300mg for 1 or 2 days (i get sides) and prepare yourself mentally to be a mortal once again..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information