1006 is offline Associate Member

Loosing last bit of fat

Guys,

Im on a 10 week cyp cycle, and like quite alot out there i have that last part of fat on the lower ab section.. With taking cyp, will it help you loose it or will you have to control your diet?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    No... neither cyp or any other AAS compounds will get rid of the fat, to get rid of the remaining amount you will need to go on a very strict diet and cardio.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and the steroids will help you keep the muscle by stopping the catabolic effect of a restrictive diet..

hope we were able to help
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

running is not good right? if anyting just fast walking, stepper is the best in my opinion

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    You can run, and you can do cardio no problem, as long as you make up for the nutritional loss during the cardio then you wont lose muscle.
    Many trainers tell people on cycles not to do any cardio because it will make them lose muscle, but thats wrong, the only reason the trainer sais that is because his diet+supplement knowledge is zero. You can lose fat and gain muscle while on a cycle if your diet is right. Would you rather have a lean 10pound gain at the end of the cycle for example? Or would you prefer 20pounds gain but 10 of it being fat and water??

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah running is no problem. In fact, I'll do some pretty intense cardio even off cycle and retain muscle... the secret is this: keep a log! The log will help give you the feedback you need to make good judgements about what type of cardio is best for you; and how much you should do...

Write down all your resistance and cardio training in your log. Your resistance work should not digress and you should push to make further gains in limit strength or completing the same sessions but in less time. Try and push for a burn - increased lactate is your friend for burning fat; supersets, giant sets, drop sets. Your cardio work should be progressive as well... write down how many calories you burn per unitl of time on any equipment (running, cycling, eliptical,...) and try to keep doing better.

As long as you get stronger or maintain your strength while improving cardiovascular fitness - you are losing fat and sparing muscle.

so even on cyle, im eating a high protein diet, however, im still eating lots, and not doing cardio and now im feeling my stomach growing :S

Quote Originally Posted by 1006
    so even on cyle, im eating a high protein diet, however, im still eating lots, and not doing cardio and now im feeling my stomach growing :S
    How much Test Cyp are you administering? Any concurrent anti-e meds?

400mg per week
    anti e on pct

Quote Originally Posted by 1006
    400mg per week
    anti e on pct
    400mg ain't bad but if you want to lose fat, excess estrogen will only make the goal harder. Here is an idea... run the gear for 8 weeks... then at start Arimidex for weeks 9-12 and increase cardio and/or decrease calories... to maximize muscle gains for most of the cycle and then harden up a bit toward the end. Then on week 13 start a Clomid load for PCT... like this:

Weeks 1-8: Test Cyp @ 250mg every 4 days
    Weeks 9-12: Test Cyp @ 250mg every 4 days; .5mg of Arimidex
    Week 13: Clomid load

In the future, I would suggest cutting before starting the gear. The cycle will be more affective (cause you will be less conscerned with fat gain from pounding calories during the growth window) and you won't have to worry about having a high b/f when coming off...

Thread Information