Thread: Quad Shots

JasonR is offline Member

Quad Shots

Can someone post a picture of all the nerves in the quad area so i know how to avoid them ?

Also the pics in spot injections dot com arent clear to me. i understand i should inject the outer, upper quad and the outer lower quad because both of them are juicy.

For delt i always flex to see where theres lots of fiber then look for a juicy part for the needle near the fiber bundle.
    same for quads ? flex to spot the outer quad head and then loose it up and look for a juicy part ? where are the nerves tho ?
    if anyone could film his own leg and mark the injection sites that would be great.
    so far i only did glutes and delts, i like delts the most, cant feel the stab at all for some reason. same for quads ?

thanks.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    you poke you learn is how i find the spots on my quad that are the best. upper outer quad is a little sensative for me but outter middle is painless. yeah flex your quad then relax and find the center of the muscle. its really not that hard. ive never hit a nerve, at least i dont think i have. there are sometimes ill poke and breaking the skin was painful and as i push in it just doesnt feel right, like uncomfortable. then i usually pull it out swap needles and move over an inch and it usualy is fine.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer
    Can someone post a picture of all the nerves in the quad area so i know how to avoid them ?

Also the pics in spot injections dot com arent clear to me. i understand i should inject the outer, upper quad and the outer lower quad because both of them are juicy.

For delt i always flex to see where theres lots of fiber then look for a juicy part for the needle near the fiber bundle.
    same for quads ? flex to spot the outer quad head and then loose it up and look for a juicy part ? where are the nerves tho ?
    if anyone could film his own leg and mark the injection sites that would be great.
    so far i only did glutes and delts, i like delts the most, cant feel the stab at all for some reason. same for quads ?

thanks.
    Impossible..no one nerves run in the same spot. Live and learn by trial and error

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member

JasonR is offline Member
    ALRIGHT.
    i did it, i put 1000mcg of b12 in there just to see how its like.

going in was ultra smooth, no pain, and no spasms.
    BUT
    i felt great pressure on the muscle while injecting, like it doesnt have room for that in there. it wasnt comfortable... is that normal ?
    going out was a piece of cake, and NO BLOOD came out. clean alcohol swab.

i got the usual immense 5 minute b12 pain but its gone now, and it feels aight.
    id do it again with the aas but im afraid about that pressure. i never get that in glutes and delts.

JasonR is offline Member
    bump yo, read the post above.

BTW, how are trap shots ? hows the penetration ? the 48hr after ?

ALPHAMALE77 is offline Junior Member
    Best Way Ive Found On The Quads..is To Stand....put Your Arms Down By Your Side....stick Yourself At The End Of Your Index And Mid Finger...imo

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    OK. Stand up and flex the quad. On the outer side of the quad the muscle will sort of flatten when you flex it. Pick a spot on this side thats in the center of the muscle vertically but it should be on the side of your leg (right side of right leg left side of left leg). Then sit down and dont put much pressure on the leg being shot just let it sort of sit there relaxed not stretched out. Then poke yourself. I have never hit a nerve or blood vessel doing it this way but sometimes it does feel kinda weird in there like its going through something and then its going through something else of a different thickness. Hard to describe that part but in any case it never hurts, never hit a nerve or a blood vessel.

Thread Information