toyo92 is offline Junior Member

How often should you change shot locations?

I've started week 3 of my sust/dbol cycle and injecting 250mg sust every Mon & Thu, and I switch between the glutes each injection (but keeping it to one injection per side per wk). It seems like its getting harder (and a bit more painful for the past 2 injections) to get the needle in. The one today actually bled more than normal as well, nothing crazy though, like hitting a vein. Should I be trying other spots as well? I was told by the guy I lift with to try the quads, and maybe even the delts. Is it enough time between injections that I could stay with the glutes regardless?

shooting sus sucks but In the past Ive alternated between glutes one week shoulders the next

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    I alternate glutes, quads, shoulders. Those are my 3 places. I shoot twice a week as well.

jrotex is offline New Member
    I alternate the shoulders 1/wk. Hate the glutes for some reason. The shoulders are no problem.

I have always read that you should not take an injection in the same location more than 1/week so you should be okay.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    The standard minimum duration between shots in the same area I was taught was a week. I wouldn't have a problem shooting 1ml in each glute once a week but maybe that is because I have a big fat ass.

When I felt I needed new real estate to develop I started with my quads then moved on to include delts. Last weekend I started to tag my pecs. This week I'll try lats. Why am I expanding my locations? I'm favoring short esters now which require more frequent shots and if I'm going to do an entire cycle based on short esters I'd like to increase the time interval between hitting the same area. I'm still chicken to hit my bis or tris, but I know the day is coming.
    Calves I did once and highly do not recommend it. Very bad.

b cool,

Jagdpanther

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I typically have a six-point rotation, so the soonest any location gets hit again is six days.

Works for me.

-ShrpSkn

toyo92 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not trying to overreact or assume things, but how do you know that you have developed scar tissue as well in areas?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toyo92
    I'm not trying to overreact or assume things, but how do you know that you have developed scar tissue as well in areas?
    My scar tissue is visible and somewhat rough.

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    the harder it is for the needle to inject the more scar tissue you have built up

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    everyday change it up....

Thread Information