Thread: Am I screwed?

Chopper9886 is offline New Member

Am I screwed?

ive been on deca 300 for 5 weeks and i just learned that you are never suppose to do deca by itself.......everyone is telling me that im an idiot for not putting test in my cycle....so i just got some test 250 and was wondering if it is too late to start it??....and if it is not, should i take more than 1 cc a week to catch up?? or is my testosterone screwed........

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    how long do u plan to run the DECA for?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    you are not "screwed" but you may get a little libido loss. No biggy. Run the test if you like. More impotantly run an agressive PCT when you have finished your cycle to make sure you bring natty test levels back up to base level. I would suggest running an AI and a SERM for 45 days after cycle. Check PCT forum for details.

Chopper9886 is offline New Member
    i was planing on doing deca 300 for 12-15 weeks.....and i was gonna start some winny on like the 11th or 12th week for 8 weeks.....is that too long?

bigdog81 is offline Member
    beast is correct bro... follow a good pct.. but if your goin to run the deca that long then imo. thats not a good idea...seeing how you arent running a test with it...your winny is goin to be fine at that length... but your libido is gonna be in for knockout..hehehe

SPARROWM is offline New Member
    No Dude, If Your Under 30 You'll Be Fine. I Did Lauabolin(a Vet Deca ) By Itself In 92. I Made Some Great Slow Gains. And Kept Most Of It. I'm 38 Now, But I Cant Remember A Single Day In 90's I Wasnt Ready For Some Sex. The Test Will Help With Strength, Though

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SPARROWM
    No Dude, If Your Under 30 You'll Be Fine. I Did Lauabolin(a Vet Deca) By Itself In 92. I Made Some Great Slow Gains. And Kept Most Of It. I'm 38 Now, But I Cant Remember A Single Day In 90's I Wasnt Ready For Some Sex. The Test Will Help With Strength, Though
    everyone is different, you were lucky. Blanket statements like "if your under 30 you will be fine" are innacurate.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I would use the test

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I would use the test also, run it a week longer than deca then wait 2 weeks after last test shot to start PCT so if you run deca to week 12 run test to week 13, if you run deca to week 15 run test to week 16.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    dbl post

Thread Information