seriouslifter is offline Member

Cycles for lean mass

Well i honestly dont think its time to cut yet, I still want more muscle. I do have some body fat on me, but it really doesnt mind me as long as im really big. Now back to the cycles, is there a different in bulking than gaining just lean mass? I know different aas go well with what you want to do. So whats a good lean mass cycle, a bulking cycle would be good, but I dont want any bloat. I have already done prop tren winny ed. That was my last. I just need more mass, i feel so small. This would be my 5th cycle. Originally I was going to do test prop kick start, then test enth with eq and anavar . Then I was thinking prop, masteron , anavar ed inj. I want more mass, but I have a stomach, but everyone can have a little stomach if they have a lot of mass thats what makes up for it. So really what should I do for a cycle?

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    well, lean mass cycle 4 me is always test/tren .. diet is what determines bulk, cut, lean mass, whatever.. i can do all of this with just test/tren -no need 4 anything else imho

Quote Originally Posted by trenzbyotch
    well, lean mass cycle 4 me is always test/tren.. diet is what determines bulk, cut, lean mass, whatever.. i can do all of this with just test/tren -no need 4 anything else imho
    i have done prop tren winny 2 times in a row one with EOD other with ED. I think i want to try something new mixing up the compounds. Isnt tren really toxic just like winny? what would be the carb intake for someone for lean mass vs. bulk?? I know when cutting you want to keep carbs down.

bump

Thread Information