Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By holden

Thread: Dbol 1st Cycle Nolvadex? HELP!?!

holden is offline Junior Member

Question Dbol 1st Cycle Nolvadex? HELP!?!

Hey guys, im starting a d-bol cycle, just a small one with 10mg per day, I might not see any/many gains but I want to test it to see how I feel when using it and what the gains are like.

I have been an avid gym member for 4-5 years, 4 days a week. Looking to step up, I do put in the hardwork and use your normal supplmentation, protein, creatine, cla, glutamine, maltodextrin etc.. etc..

I want to start this d-bol cycle, but I do not know when to use the nolvadex with it? Should i use it at the end of my 6-8 week cycle or during? Ie keep pace with the dbol , take 1 dbol take 1 nolva?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Holden

sms
    sms is offline Junior Member
    D-bol I would take at least 20mg a day and split it up throughout the day, you prob won't get many gains or keep them, with just dbol and I would definately run nolva as dbol is likely to give you gyno if your suseptable to it!

but I'm not an expert maybe the other senior memebers will provide more advice but I know this questions of just running dbol has been asked alot of times! try searching the previous threads!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are going to use that small of a dose..
    than i would suggest taking the 10mg right in the morning when u wake up.
    Some people theorize that if u take 10mg early in the morning its out of your body by early afternoon, and won't completely shut u down, that way recovery will be easier after you stop taking it.
    Nolvadex start taking it right after your last pill..
    Do some research u can find the proper protocol, it will be the same as when u use Test suspension, so search for that maybe.

alphadigs is offline New Member
    i just finished a 6 week cycle of d bol, and id say dont wait untill your done to take nolvadex , keep on pace with your d bol and time it so you run out of both at the same time. otherwise bitch tits are a strong possibility

alphadigs is offline New Member
    i was also taking 30mg a day, so it wont be so bad for you, i would recomend at the very least 20mg a day though

Thanks for input guys, I have decided to try Anavar with Dianabol , only 10mg anavar and 20mb dianabol, with a steady clomid every week or so and then at the end of my cycle everyday for 2 weeks? Does this sound about right?

Dont want to end up with bitch tits as you say, just looking for the safest way possible, to decide whether I like it, then i'll probably start doing some test, just not that fond of needles

Let me know what you think about my starter cycle, thanks.

Constructive criticism welcome

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphadigs
    i just finished a 6 week cycle of d bol, and id say dont wait untill your done to take nolvadex, keep on pace with your d bol and time it so you run out of both at the same time. otherwise bitch tits are a strong possibility
    So if you quit the Nolva and d-bol at the same time where is your pct?

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    I think your starter cycle sux man, if your going to cycle why not make test your first?

Shutdown?

Hey, I got another question.... I have searched this website and read lots of different explanations, can anyone explain what Shutdown is, in simple terms.. Does it affect everyone... What precisely is it? Do you get it from orals.. ?

I have done loads of research and find no good explanantion, tell me what your simple explanation is....

thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboxa34
    I think your starter cycle sux man, if your going to cycle why not make test your first?

Because I dont want to use needles for my first cycle.. I want to gain a little experience the easy way.

If you have any better idea's with using orals, let me know...

Many thanks

lawsey000 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holden
    Because I dont want to use needles for my first cycle.. I want to gain a little experience the easy way.

If you have any better idea's with using orals, let me know...

Many thanks

If you're scared of needles, then I don't think you're ready for AAS. Sure the needles sound harsh, but do you understand that orals are much more toxic on your liver than injectables? It would be safer and smarter to start with a Test E cycle. Less sides, easier on the liver, and you'll most likely keep more of your gains.

Okay, in that case i will try test if most think its best starter, should i just take test enan on its own... at what dose? and clomid after last injection for 2 weeks?
    How long cycle?

Thanks, for help, much appreciated.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Its not experience the easy way, Its experience the scared way. Don't sugar coat it. Not trying to be an ass, but everyone is telling you to use test first for a reason. Less toxic and better gains and you will keep more. If you wanted to use Dbol at 20mgs and Test at even 250mgs I dont think people would say anything bad about that, 250 might be low but not horrible as some people make good gains off it.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Id say Dbol 20mgs ed for 4 weeks, test Enathate at 500mgs for 10-12 weeks then 14 days after last shot run 100mgs Clomid and 40mgs Nolva for 1st day then drop to 50mgs clomid and 20mgs Nolva ed until your recovered

Okay thanks for that help with cycle, one last question, the test should be done once a week @ 500mg or... 5 x week @ 100mg etc..? and what time of day is preferred? Just before workout/meals make any difference?

and you'd recommend glute inject?

Thanks

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad you decided on the test...

I prefer the glute but i've read that some people think the thigh are easier, try 'em both and see what's best for you

Check out this link: s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m

Shoot 250mg mon, and 250mg thurs

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holden
    Okay thanks for that help with cycle, one last question, the test should be done once a week @ 500mg or... 5 x week @ 100mg etc..? and what time of day is preferred? Just before workout/meals make any difference?

and you'd recommend glute inject?

Thanks
    I recommend a search, this is the most basic of information. What are your stats by the way? I saw no mention of that.

Stats... i hope you mean size/weight etc..

5ft 11", 190lbs, 21 years old.

I did do a search, its just nice to have it all confirmed by experts

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    If you wanted to, you could use the d'bols to kickstart the test e at 500mg per week/12 week cycle. D'bol only cycle gave me gyno, acne and the gains were difficult to maintain (saying that didn't really know much back then)

Okay, dbol is totally out of the question now, loads of negatives with it, i'll stick to test e and my pct. Just gotta find somewhere that sells pins in the uk. I know its against rules of the board, but can anyone pm me a link? Dont know if thats against rules, if it is, sorry in advance, let me know and I will edit post

If your in the UK like me then go to your local needle exchange/clinic and they will give you free needles and some good advice on how to inject.

hey, the local needle exchange, cant find information anywhere from google/net.. you got a website with a list or something. Hampshire/UK btw =)

Im sure you got a health clinic somewhere around there or ask your local hospital to give you the nearest address for a clinic. Go to the clinic and they will tell you were to go for needle and syringes.

one more question, when doing pct to recover, am i still supposed to train, or not at all? have a complete rest from training? or never stop training no matter what?

thanks

No thats when you start loosing some of your hard earned gains. Don't stop training or eating....keep at it!

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Dude, you wanna forget about taking steroids for the time being. Chill out here for a while and do some research.

Don't jump into stupid 10mg dbol cycles or whatever. Waste of time and health.

well if you read the thread you'll know i've done research and thought about it a while and have decided to go with test e and not diabol, but thanks for your input, very helpful.

You have to start somewhere dont forget.

Btw, cant find any frigging needles

Nolva?

Okay ordered all my gear... cant wait to get started....

Should I take nolva throughout my cycle of 10 weeks and after? or just wait until 2 weeks after 10th week to start? I've read good things about taking nolva throughout cycle and bad things....

Ie, might steal some gains... but keeps estrogen in check?

thanks

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    Nolvadex should not be stealing any gains, Arimidex or Aromasin maybe different, but that shouldn't be a huge issue for your first cycle.

I would start your cycle, and if you start to notice the signs of gyno, begin taking Nolva immediately, otherwise save it for PCT. I personally have run small doses of nolva throughout all my cycles, but that is not to say it is a rule. That is personal preference.

Okay, great.. thanks for all your help chaps =)

I will let you know how I get on and if its worth it post some before and afters.
    Jayden129 likes this.

Thread Information