Hiphopharry is offline Associate Member

The New and Pathetic "Steroid Bust" in FLA and what it means

You all have heard the news. They (Feds- the guys that waste time on enforcing recreational drugs given by freakin' perscription no less, rather then stopping planes from flying into buildings...) the Feds raided a well known lab in FLA (I won't put the name here, read the article). Now if you ordered from a supplier on the 'net, got the bloodwork done, got a 'script from the company, and got your gear (all supposedly legit) what does this mean to you, the consumer?
    I am not talking about the team strength coach who buys 15k worth of gear, but the guy who buys 1 cycle at a time. They're going to have records of that, I am sure.
    If the company has a pharmacy license and you are operating with a blood test and all that good stuff, how the heck do they get raided? What happens to you? Do they (the Feds) waste their time (the like to waste time on little bs while avoiding the Big Picture like national safety) and try to write search warrants for the small time consumer? Probably far fetched, but how about this scenario; The Feds come on in an try to "talk" to the small time guy (probably a guy near on of their offices) and interview him. I can see them taking a random sampling of guys and investigating them, or at least having to take statements from them on how they got the gear (all in return for immunity (hopefully), because if they don't have you on possession, what do they really have on you?). What happens to the guy who orders gear with a serious condition (cancer, AIDS, etc...)? Does he get caught up in it, and where does he go to get more gear?
    Either way, this is bad.
    Any thoughts??
    I know a few cats who ordered from that lab, some are cleaning house right now, and some have the "**** you its legit, talk to my lawyer" attitude.

knownutz is offline Junior Member
    I don't think the average consumer has much to worry about they had a prescription from what they thought was a legitimate doctor. I did talk to an HRT clinic that told me their prices would be higher for a while.

onehundredk is offline Member
    reason they got raided was probably cuz they were back dooring their shit just liek all the other clinics do..and when the DEA and FDA comes in and wants to see records where 100K worth of juice has disapeared, they get shut down. not saying that this is what happened. but i have a pretty good idea that it was part of the reason.

jrotex is offline New Member
    I doubt they would go after the consumer. Just doesn't make any sense to do so. They went after the source. I agree though, they must have been doing something else because there were legitimate customers.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    They go for the small guy to the big guy usually. I wouldn't worry much...but these are cops and can be unpredictable.

Thread Information