big chuck is offline Associate Member

questions about cycle

hey guys im about to run my 4th cycle and need sum info on few sbjects about it... i am running
    test e 750mg 1-16
    deca 500mg 1-14
    eq 800mg 1-14
    winny 100mged 1-5 & 12-18
    my questions are my hair is thinning in the front only noticably to me and dont wont to loose it so will .25mg of duta ed stop the shedding particullarly with this cycle of will it make it speed u even more or not ven do a darn thing? also i recently had gyno surgery and had the whole gland my other question is since i had that i there any ned for an AI???

big chuck is offline Associate Member
    bump

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big chuck
    hey guys im about to run my 4th cycle and need sum info on few sbjects about it... i am running
    test e 750mg 1-16
    deca 500mg 1-14
    eq 800mg 1-14
    my questions are my hair is thinning in the front only noticably to me and dont wont to loose it so will .25mg of duta ed stop the shedding particullarly with this cycle of will it make it speed u even more or not ven do a darn thing? also i recently had gyno surgery and had the whole gland my other question is since i had that i there any ned for an AI???
    Weight
    Body fat%
    # of years lifting naturally
    cycle experiance details
    Goals
    ???

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big chuck
    test e 750mg 1-16
    deca 500mg 1-14
    eq 800mg 1-14
    Duta will do nothing to stop the hairloss from the winny and some would argue that it makes hairloss worse with deca. Also, are you SURE they removed the WHOLE gland? (Do your nipples point inward like a fat kids? If not then they might have left some of it). If you are sure then no there is no need for an AI but you might still wanna take one to avoid some serious bloating.

Thread Information