muckamuck4 is offline New Member

A quick question from a new guy

Hi everyone, my name is Jarard. I did a search for my question, but i was unable to find the exact answer i was looking for. so the questio is: I just took my first shot this last Thursday and i knew it was going to be a little sore, but today is day 5 after the first shot and i still have a pain in my ass. It feels like a bad bruse, but there is no color difference in my skin. I shot a quad blend. IS this common or should i do something different?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Blends are typically painful as it is. Add in the fact that it's your first shot in that muscle, and you're going to be sore for quite a while. As long as it's not hot and/or swollen, and you don't have a fever, you're fine. You'll get used to it.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    You will be fine bro. My first shot of test was in my right leg then 3.5 days later I took a shot in my left leg. The right leg quit hurting about the same time as the left one did. Everytime since then it doesn't even hurt, might feel just a little bit tight or a tiny bit sore the next day but nothing like that first one. You will be fine once it heals up and in my experience it wont ever hurt that bad or long again.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    what pin size did you use, what compound(s) did you shoot.. etc. .. gotta give us information to answer properly

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quad blend? Sus 250? Omna? I did sus and it was painful as shit.

muckamuck4 is offline New Member
    Ok, thanks for the help so far guys. The exact information is this 1ML shot of a quad blend of T. Propionate , T. Phenylpropionate, T. Isocaproate, and T. Undecanoate. The bottle also says 30/60/60/100mg/ml with a 22G 1 1/2 needle. That was taken last thursday in my right ass cheek and thats the one that hurts.

Then today i took a 1ML shot of Enanthate and that doesn't hurt...yet.

I also have 1.5 MG pills of Anastrozole that i'm going to start taking next week along with a shot of Novarel.

Does anyone have experiance with this and how did it work?

Another question: When i shot the quadblend i didn't have any blood come out after i pulled the needle out. Today when i pulled the Enanthate a little bit of blood came out. It doesn't scare me, but which do i want to happen?

Thanks again guys soooo much.

jrotex is offline New Member
    a little blood is okay. You should aspirate to make sure you didn't hit a blood vessel. Also, a little pain is okay. There are several things that can cause pain like bubbles in the needle or BA.

Thread Information