Tuna11 is offline New Member

Salmonella after cycle!!

I recently finished a test only cycle. 500mg/week. I started my pct about one week ago. Now the bummer. I got salmonella last week from a philly chicken sandwich. I have felt like crap since. The thing that really erks me is that I have lost about 13 pounds since Thursday. Now I am going nuts cause it took lots of hard work and dedication to put that weight on. Just looking for a little feedback on whether this weight will come back with lots of fluid or is it gone down the toilet?? Hopefully somebody could give me some insight so I don't feel so frustrated and pissed off. Thanks

Depends if you lost muscle mass. Some of the weight loss was prob due to dehydration, so you will get that back when you start increasing fluid intake

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna11
    I recently finished a test only cycle. 500mg/week. I started my pct about one week ago. Now the bummer. I got salmonella last week from a philly chicken sandwich. I have felt like crap since. The thing that really erks me is that I have lost about 13 pounds since Thursday. Now I am going nuts cause it took lots of hard work and dedication to put that weight on. Just looking for a little feedback on whether this weight will come back with lots of fluid or is it gone down the toilet?? Hopefully somebody could give me some insight so I don't feel so frustrated and pissed off. Thanks
    Man that sucks, sorry to hear. There is still a good chance though that you will keep some of the muscle you gained as the work you put won't all go away in one week. a lot of it is dehydration, not eating, etc. I'm guessing you've thrown up a lot also. Hard earned muscle doesn't go away that fast. Jay Cutler had something similar right before Mr. Olympia, I think stomach flu or poisoning or something of that sort to lazy to go dig it up, but he still won the thing, just a thought.

Tuna11 is offline New Member
    Its definately not fun to have thats for sure. Hopefully the weight will come back with plenty of hydration. Thanks for the responses.

Thread Information