SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

what would happen?

What would happen if I used Test 400 and Test Suspension at the same time? Or Test 400 and Test Prop at the same time?

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    You will get big! One question... WHY, the only reason I could see using this is to use the suspension to jump start your cycle which I love to do, but there is no need to run them both at the same time in my opinion!

Why are you going to use the T400... because it has 400mgs/ml instead of 200 or 250? From what I hear the pain sucks and I have seen the cost, you might as well buy 2 bottles of T200 instead in my opinion!

The suspension is great but the jurox is real hard on you and the Univet is hard to come by anymore! You must like pain with those 2 choices bro!

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    If you add a little Deca or eq to your t400 it helps with the pain.

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

ok

Ok,

This is what I am going to get so far:

Equipoise
    Anadrol 50
    Test Propionate
    Test Suspension

If I used the Suspension how long should I use it for the kick start and how much of it should I use?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    correct me if i'm wrong, suspension it is the most effective test of all. It is very effective to get strengh and weight gain. Both are very good but, suspension is way better. I,m doing testosterona 200 for my cycle it is pretty good not too painful. Besides i haven't heard anybody that experienced suspension results, maybe beacuse it is very expensive and painful but, its good. For your pain, mix it with deca to minimize the pain, the pain will last couples of weeks, your strenght and weight is up to you....

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

love suspension but i hate the pain

GEAREDUP, you knwo how the jurox hardens when it's in the syringe?i tried putting it in teh microwave and i mix it w/ oil based in one shot and it's still a bitch to get to come out of the pin.i even usean 18g and it's still a pain in the ass(no pun intended).anyone have any advice on getting it out or should i just nuke it longer?i don't want to efect the compound by frying it in teh mircowave for too long.anyone?i was actually gonna just trade my two bottles away because the pain gets to be too much when i can't walk or dance or anything

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Buy a bottle of sterile water and mix 1ml with 1ml of suspension and make sure you draw the water after the suspension! This usually helps! It really is an art and takes practice but once you get it down its not to bad and only clogs every once in a while! It is still painful but much easier to inject! I also never pull back with the Suspension as this always seems to make it harder to go threough the pin!

I also keep swirling the bottle around as I am drawing it out with the syringe... Just try to keep the liquid moving and don't let it settle because it has a tendancy to settle real fast!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh i know

i shake the shit out of it to keep it movign and it gets all solid.i'll try it w/ the water.i may even just trade teh susp away for anadrol because i hate stabbing myself then it won't come out then i have to restab.fuckign sucks

harleyhenders is offline New Member

Angry this sucks

i just tried shooting test susp with 22g and it still cloges,i am going to try your method wednesday with the sterile water.i hope it works?

Thread Information