Thread: question...

penguin is offline New Member

question...

hey guys, im 21 years old about 5'11'' 175 lbs. im fairly new to this scene and want to improve some physique before we head into this years summer. Im pretty lean right now, and have a good amount of muscle but Im trying to tear the last ounces of fat around my waist and stomach. i really just want to get more cut and ripped. I now need some help with supplements. i regularly go to the gym at least 3 times a week and want to cut down a little more on the fat. i hear from some guys that taking clen will really cut me up but i dont know much more about it even after readin the profile on clen. is clen the Safest and most efficient way in cutting up, or is there another supplement that will work. also what are the Side effects of clen? thanks!

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Is Clen the most safest and efficient way of cutting up? I am not trying to be a dick, but I hope you are kidding. You should start your cutting cycle in the DIET forum. Clenbuterol is a very dangerous drug to the uneducated, and of course, NOT a "suppliment". I give you my personal GUARANTEE that is you line your diet up, you will look awesome by the summer...... Food is powerful Bro! Cheers!

Well said, there is no substitute for the right diet.

Thread Information