BIG99 is offline New Member

problem with cycle please help

i'm doing 500mg TEST E/week for 12 weeks. this is my 1st cycle. I had 2 vials of it (each lasting 6 weeks). I accidentally dropped 1 of the vials. I called my source and he can get me 1 by wednesday, possibly tuesday. I do my injections every sunday, however. Is is OK that I waited 2-3 days from the usual or should i start PCT? Also if it is OK then would i do my next injection on sunday as usual or push that one back until tuesday or wednesday. Please help, thanks

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    No you're fine bro...are you administering twice a week???...or once?

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    If this happened to me and I was hitting it just once a week, I'd take a shot the same day I got the new bottle. Then just keep shooting as normal.

BIG99 is offline New Member
    yea I'm taking it once a week. So i'll inject as soon as i get it and continue with the sunday injections. I think if i get to thursday and don't have it then ill have to cut my losses and start pct. thanks for the help guys

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    No need to start PCT, well atleast if you get it soon. Just take a shot and continue. Running test-e you might want to look into twice a week shots. It'll keep your lvls from fluctuating as much. This in turn will meen less sides and better gains.

Thread Information