Lunacy is offline Member

Do you need to do 3 weeks of HCG post cycle if you take it during cycle?

I was reading Swale's PCT and he is an MD. He says to take HCG at 250 to500ius throughout and only 1 week after . Here is what he says. "I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery, as will using Androgel , or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a “bridgeÂ"

So, what do you guys think? I might try this.

Lunacy is offline Member
    bump

Check if your nuts are still shrunk.
    You don't want to run HCG during pct though

If you decide to run it at the end of the cycle use it the last two weeks while on and MAYBE the week after, but you dont want to run HCG and clomid together

Lunacy is offline Member
    Thanks for the info. I was going to run his PCT. Just a week of HCG and 6 weeks of Nolva. And take the HCG throughout the cycle at 250iu 2x a week..more if needed. Why dont you want to run Clomid and HCG, just curious?

Do a search on the topic, but HCG is suppressive when trying to recover..... there are a lot of posts and alot to read on the subject if you want

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    Do a search on the topic, but HCG is suppressive when trying to recover..... there are a lot of posts and alot to read on the subject if you want
    I have been. Looks like I have more to read. Thanks

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i really don't care how much crap i get for this but HCG is not a PCT drug..... and ill tell you why..... the drug in HCG mimics the naturally occuring hormone known as " lutinizing hormone" ( i think thats how you spell it) but it is also known as LH... ur body uses negative feedback loops to control the amount of pretty much any hormone in ur body.... when ur body has low testosterone it produces LH which then tells the lidigous cells in your testicles to start producing testosterone .... so if your introducing synthetic LH into a negative feedback loop when your trying to recover and get your own endogenous LH production back to normal it won't happen.... when using HCG in PCT your testicles will produce testosterone only until the injection wears off.... then you body is back to square one.... trying to produce it's own LH to get your own endogenous test count up....just the way i see it... i would only use HCG during cycle (preferrably the latter half) and stop 10 days before you start your PCT....

jrotex is offline New Member
    Good thread because I have been doing this all wrong...

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    If you decide to run it at the end of the cycle use it the last two weeks while on and MAYBE the week after, but you dont want to run HCG and clomid together
    How come you don't want to use them together. The clinic I am working with suggested them both although they haven't told me their recommendation on how to take them yet.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    i really don't care how much crap i get for this but HCG is not a PCT drug..... and ill tell you why..... the drug in HCG mimics the naturally occuring hormone known as " lutinizing hormone" ( i think thats how you spell it) but it is also known as LH... ur body uses negative feedback loops to control the amount of pretty much any hormone in ur body.... when ur body has low testosterone it produces LH which then tells the lidigous cells in your testicles to start producing testosterone.... so if your introducing synthetic LH into a negative feedback loop when your trying to recover and get your own endogenous LH production back to normal it won't happen.... when using HCG in PCT your testicles will produce testosterone only until the injection wears off.... then you body is back to square one.... trying to produce it's own LH to get your own endogenous test count up....just the way i see it... i would only use HCG during cycle (preferrably the latter half) and stop 10 days before you start your PCT....
    Looks like your correct. I missunderstood what Swale said. He says "I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle". So, not really into PCT at all. You recommend 10 days before? What scientific support do you have? Anyone else have an opinion?

Thread Information