shockwavematty is offline Junior Member

Help Orgainising/Finalising my Cycle(1st)

Hi Guys ,

Been reasearching and posting as been wanting to do a cycle.....I am fairly new to steriods and have pretty much learnt everything so far from reading up and from you guys here.....Originally i was just thinking of a Stanozol only cycle but have been persuaded of this by listening to you fellas and doing some of my own research , anyway here is a little about me..

Height 5 11 1/2

Age 27

Weight 88kg

Body Athletic/Lean/Toned

Training Exp - 4 Years Kickboxing ( 6 -14 Hours a week training depending on fights and weight training for past 2 3 days a week)

Im a Kickboxer/boxer...I am pretty lean , ripped as you would expect a kickboxer/boxer to be....What i am after is minor/modest muscle mass gains (hopefully a few kg) along with strength...I will be training kickboxing (bag work heavy cardio etc 3-4 days a week and weight training 3 days a week)..I do have stanazol but as i said in the start of the thread have been persuaded not to go with it..These a what i have decided on either

1...Anavar cycle (Paper)

2...Primobolen (inject)

3...Anavar/Primobolen (paper/inject)

Which one of these 3 cycles would u recommend.... after reading and researching they do seem to most probably give me what i want in gains/speed/strenghth..I am leaning toward number 3 , Anavar/Primo.. like to hear your opinions/thoughts...

How long a cycle would be recommended

How much mg

PCT help , what should i have on hand

Hope u guys can help me out some more.

Thanks

anyone..Please ??

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shockwavematty
    anyone..Please ??
    1st off that cycle is garbage...A first cycle would consist of Test only...If your afraid of needles, then anaboloics is not for you..also you can add an additional 25 lbs with proper diet, training and cardio without gear.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    add some testosterone and u will be good to go with adding any1 of those to it. go at around 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks

Im not scared of needles and im not looking for huge gains as i am still fighting , im not bodybuilding.....

so is Anavar only no good , or the primobolen also no good ????????.....

Thread Information