babi is offline Associate Member

interesting q about anti-e

can arimidex or tamoxifen help with gyno to any degree long after a cycle is finished(6 months)

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    you can get away with murder using arimidex !(on cycle) But why would you need it 6 months after?

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you have gyno and are asking if you take your anties now if they would help. The answer is no if that is what you are asking. Surgery is the only cure.

i have a little bit and i wonder if by shutting down the E receptors i could be able to make it all normal,i did not use the anti e during the cycle cuz i did not have any at the time

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not 100% sure,but take this as a bump; however six months is a long time and that is not in your favor.Also state what your cycle consist of and this may help others who have more knowledge on the subject. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

Good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gyno cannot be cured and only surgery will work. However a lot of people mistake estrogen related fat in the chest for gyno. If there is no hard tissue then chances are you don't truly have gyno. Yohimburn has been shown to be effective in reducing this fat. It is the last fat to go so you really have to get into the low single digits of BF to diet it away.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Gyno cannot be cured and only surgery will work. However a lot of people mistake estrogen related fat in the chest for gyno. If there is no hard tissue then chances are you don't truly have gyno. Yohimburn has been shown to be effective in reducing this fat. It is the last fat to go so you really have to get into the low single digits of BF to diet it away.
    Bingo. Awesome post bro! Yohimburn did nothing for me, but it works wonders on others. Thiomucase cream did nothing either...no 24/7 T.H.O.'s.

no bro i think its gyno even though i am big with around 15%bf i dont think its fat i never had it b4 the cycle and midway through the cycle it started developing as i was drinking too,that was my last cycle the other 2 cycles i never got any
    so based on my exp i would swear too you that alcohol helps the testo aromatize cuz the 2 pre cycles i didnt drink and i did similar cycles as the third one that gave me it
    regardles its small and i notice if i do a couple sets of push ups you cant tell at all

Thread Information