plzr8 is offline Senior Member

Arrow plzr8's proposed summer cycle

EDIT for privacy.
    Last edited by plzr8; 07-06-2007 at 03:45 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i hate to break it to ya but unless ur an ethiopian ur aint gaining LBM and losing fat at same time.. u might pack on a FEW LBM lbs and drop WATER but 15lbs of LBM is NOT gunna happen on that cycle. an experienced lifter is lucky to gain 7-10lbs of LBM per year natty so i would be happy w/ 3-4lbs of LBM and some drop in water weight.

also w/ GH .. i find its better to run it hard and heavy while on. its more synergistc w/ aas... thus i would do a 6'1 or ED plan w/ GH.
    if ur mixing igf and GH .. then i would just do 4iu GH am and then 50-100mcg igf Pre or PWO which ever u prefer .. i love the pumps it gives.

age woulda been nice too.. if ur fairly young GH isnt going to do a whole lot unless ur up around 12-16iu ED .. infact in ur 20's ur lucky to see anything off of 8 or less.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    looks like a nicely planned cycle, just make sure to eat good

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    also w/ GH .. i find its better to run it hard and heavy while on. its more synergistc w/ aas... thus i would do a 6'1 or ED plan w/ GH.
    if ur mixing igf and GH .. then i would just do 4iu GH am and then 50-100mcg igf Pre or PWO which ever u prefer .. i love the pumps it gives.
    hmm, might strongly considering up'ing the gh while on..thanks for the feedback tai...

and yah, currently running igf now, shooting preworkout...loving the pumps

bumping for the night crew...

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    At your BF and weight I'd think you'd want a traditional cutter for the cycle, winny, primo, EQ or what have you, but that's up to you.

My only good recommendation would be to add a 2 week cycle of clen to your PCT. That will help you shred off some more weight. Works *awesome* for me. I gain some fat while bulking, and shred it all running clen PCT. (I am also about 9% BF naturally, so it is rather easy I suppose)

Thread Information