mdelv004 is offline New Member

Injection issues

hey guys, i have few friends who need that favor every so often so i pin them since you all know it sucks to do it yourself, i've been doing this favor for several years now in my fraternity and i've been seeing that not always but sometimes people might develope a soft lump on a delt from winny,my initial reaction was that the fluid was just being pushed in too fast.....but i still dont know........i inject 1.8 cc of tren and prop ED and its only happened once on my ass........can you guys help me out ????

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mdelv004
    hey guys, i have few friends who need that favor every so often so i pin them since you all know it sucks to do it yourself, i've been doing this favor for several years now in my fraternity and i've been seeing that not always but sometimes people might develope a soft lump on a delt from winny,my initial reaction was that the fluid was just being pushed in too fast.....but i still dont know........i inject 1.8 cc of tren and prop ED and its only happened once on my ass........can you guys help me out ????
    All gear should be injected slowly...If it's not an abscess, then don't worry about the small lump...also I disagree that doing the injections yourself sucks..Since I don't trust others, I prefer to inject myself...LOL..Hell I don't know if even you wash before you inject someone..I love injections

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    make sure you rub the oil into the muscle tissue after the injection. Sporta like kneading dough. Get the oild spread out through the tissue to spread the hormone out evenly. Ruducess the chances of an oil absess also.

Dizz

mdelv004 is offline New Member
    thanks for the feedback guys

Thread Information