Thread: Test Prop

tj979 is offline Associate Member

Test Prop

Hey guys,

Quick question(s) I have been doing shots of test prop eod for the past 2 weeks last night I went to do a shot and I dropped the needle and syringe on the floor of my room and when I picked it up it had nasty shit all over the needle needless to say I didn't inject,plus that was the last of my needles my problem is now its the 3rd day and I wont be able to pick up needles until tonight, should I do a double shot tonight and not worry about tomorrows or just inject today and tomorrow?

And the second question is I have 3 bottles of 10 shots each I wasted a shot last night so now I only have 29 shots rather than 30, But I do have 5 vials of sust should I throw one in at the end of the cycle just to make up for it?

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tj979
    Hey guys,

Quick question(s) I have been doing shots of test prop eod for the past 2 weeks last night I went to do a shot and I dropped the needle and syringe on the floor of my room and when I picked it up it had nasty shit all over the needle needless to say I didn't inject,plus that was the last of my needles my problem is now its the 3rd day and I wont be able to pick up needles until tonight, should I do a double shot tonight and not worry about tomorrows or just inject today and tomorrow?

And the second question is I have 3 bottles of 10 shots each I wasted a shot last night so now I only have 29 shots rather than 30, But I do have 5 vials of sust should I throw one in at the end of the cycle just to make up for it?
    Glad you had the brains to throw that one out..Hey no big thing if you wait 3 days for more supplies to come in...Also throw in one of those sus now if you have it..it won't hurt anything until your prop comes in.

I just called my guy and im waiting to hear back if he can get me another bottle of prop I absolutely love the prop the gains are amazing even in just two weeks

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I just called my guy and im waiting to hear back if he can get me another bottle of prop I absolutely love the prop the gains are amazing even in just two weeks

I wish I could use Prop.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    I wish I could use Prop.....

Its awesome, this is only my second cycle but from what I've gained in the last two weeks I can only imagine what its going to be after 6 -8 weeks

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    tj is prop better than cypionate ?? have you tried cypionate?

na ive never done cyp, i was thinking either e or cyp next stacked with decca

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its awesome, this is only my second cycle but from what I've gained in the last two weeks I can only imagine what its going to be after 6 -8 weeks
    I am on day 6 of prop, 70mg/ed. When did you start to feel it?

around that time, I could feel it in my pumps and the way my clothes fit. Over the past few days I have cleaned up my diet like never before and what im seeing in my pumps is awesome today will be my 7th shot. When I start week 4 next week I'm going to be adding anavar , from the research i've done prop and var together are an awesome cutting cycle, im also doing two weeks on two weeks off of clen , which I can also attribute to whats going on.

Thread Information