defend79 is offline New Member

My First Sust Cycle!?

I'm 18 6-2 and 215 lbs. i just started sust at 250 mg aweek for ten weeks. then im going to take Nolva post cycle to bring test levels back to normal. Does this sound good or should i change something. Also what should i expect? THANX ALOT!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    You are too young for steroids ......

Dizz

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    yes your too young for steroids your gonna f up your hormones. sust should be taken at 500mg/week minimum....minimum

wat could happen?

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Well your growth plates are well on there way to fusing so how ever tall you are I hope your happy with,

So you say big deal, what else.

Well, You dont really have a base because your pretty young. You need to keep at it a bit longer before you started. Alot of kids start lifting when there 16 or younger but there still growing, I dont know of many kids that hit there genetic potential before 18.....

What it boils down to is that you dont have enough of a base to support a 10-20lbs increase, your gains will be very hard to keep.

Your also only running 250 mg a week which if you would of studied before you started you would realize that

1. you need 500mg per week

2. The esters in sus do best when injected eod (Every Other Day) to keep your hormone levels balanced.

What should you expect:

How about crappy gains, unbalanced hormone levels, and the underlying feeling that you got ripped off.

damm. thanx umm what about anavar ?

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    Def should have done your research before you started but I hope everything goes alright.

damm. thanx umm what about ANAVAR ?
    SMH kid go do some research

ive researched just about every steroid possible. anavar i know is bad on the liver and dosent really build musclejust makes u stronger and lose weight. but i just want to take something to get bigger. ive been working out for a while now and ive plateaued. i just want to get to the next level but im out of ideas. i take 1.5 grams per lb of protien a day and ive experimented with creatine, nitrogen ect. but nothing has worked so i just want something to get to the next level.

NO YOU HAVENT SEARCHED, youd know as far as orals anavar is one of the easiest on your liver.

Youd also know how to run sus. Your out of control bro, We just told you why you need to stop using drugs and you ask about anavar,

THEN you say ive experimented with nitrogen??? WTF??? That dosent even make sense.......

Yeah your right nothing works, just like ive been able to get up to 210-225 and still gaining and am still natural.

YOUR A JOKE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP USING DRUGS START LEARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man w/e wanted help not a ****in dick head like u to reply with a smart ass comment. shut your MOUTH!

Your right, And I will shut my mouth.....

See you on the "Next Level"

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    List your diet in full and detail your training regime... If you cant make gains natrually at that age then one or both of these things is very wrong.

3 meals a day relatively good protien intake.as for workout regime.

MON-chest,tris
    TUE-abs,legs,cardio
    WED-back.bi's
    THUR-abs,cardio
    FRI-shoulders,forearms
    thnx for the help bro at least someone is not being a dick.

juju is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by defend79
    ive researched just about every steroid possible. anavar i know is bad on the liver and dosent really build musclejust makes u stronger and lose weight. but i just want to take something to get bigger. ive been working out for a while now and ive plateaued. i just want to get to the next level but im out of ideas. i take 1.5 grams per lb of protien a day and ive experimented with creatine, nitrogen ect. but nothing has worked so i just want something to get to the next level.
    JUST EAT EAT & EAT!

If you reach a plateau, change your workout plan. Workout light for a week to 3 weeks then switch again. Keep your muscles guessing.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by defend79
    3 meals a day relatively good protien intake.as for workout regime.

MON-chest,tris
    TUE-abs,legs,cardio
    WED-back.bi's
    THUR-abs,cardio
    FRI-shoulders,forearms
    thnx for the help bro at least someone is not being a dick.
    Well your split looks OK but obviosly cant critique it without seeing sets/reps ect.
    Diet is AWFUL. You will never grow eating 3 meals a day. It will not supply a steady trickle of protien like 5-6 meals will. You can also only digest so much in a sitting so smaller and more often is prefferable. There is no way you could fit in enough cals for 3 meals if you are eating clean. List your diet in full including all foods. You just need to work on diet to see results. Check the bulking sticky in the diet forum for a general idea. also read the "things to consider" thread in my Sig.

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    tooo young for the juice bro just eat and use that creatine and protein by muscle tech i saw good results and ensure you eat anything you can. cheat afew times a week try not to be too healthy otherwise you wont gain much

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    diet needs a lot of work..... that alone is 90% why you are not gaining weight

Thread Information