Thread: HGH course

peteypete01 is offline New Member

Question HGH course

hi

lookin to start a new course, wanting to gain more lean muscle,nothin too extreme, 8lbs or so. but cut at the same time,

trenbolone has been suggested to me, stacked with somethin such as winni or clem

however i am very interested in HGH,heard some rave reviews. im not a heavy user, my last course was about 8 months ago, did sus and deca for 8 weeks

is HGH suitable to use as a course on its own as ive heard that its usually used after a few courses as it is a real shock to the system, is this true? and as it needs to be stacked what is a suitable stack? ive got oral winni already waiting to be used? can it be combined or is something like deca more suitable,

any info would be much appreciated, even any other suitable courses that would give me what im after

thanks

ochana25 is offline Associate Member
    I personally would stay away from hgh heard to many bad things about it. and the fact that it enlarges your organs to

Footballer2 is offline Associate Member
    new to the AAS game...gh...not so much..just finished an other cycle of hgh...jintropin kit....love the stuff

best effects:
    when u wake in the morn...the sec ur eyes open...its time to move
    kinda jumpy type energy
    good muscle size increase
    solid bf decrease (i prolly had to much to use it but def helped alot)
    put on about 5 pounds of good muscle

i love it...no real bad sides...i def grew about half an inch to 3/4 of an inch....might be beacuse im 20 but the shoes fit a little tight to...so??

I cant say enough about how i like it...plus i tore my knee playin football and after my cycle....its never felt better

Footballer2 is offline Associate Member
    o an by no real sides i mean none at all....also the boost is out of this world...went from dunkin..to cockin it back with two and yackin...speed is doing better then ever as well

Thread Information