sms
    sms is offline Junior Member

Question Cycle Need experienced advice! have learnt the hard way ADVICE pls!

I would appreciate some advice I am new to the forum and want to run cycle that will put on mass with out gyno sides? I ahve learnt the hard way after being young and not being educated on AS anf taking advice from someone who pretended to know it all and have had to get gyno removed on 1st cycle!
    I have since done small cycle and run ldex during the course and didn't run a efficient PCT and now have small guno lump under right nipple!
    I have been running Letro and sides have subsided I want to do another cycle : but don't know what to run and best way to do so PLEASE HELP!

I have:
    sus 300 25ml
    Tren Enanthate 20ml 100mg
    Equipoise 10ml 200mg pr ml
    Deca durabolin 200 20ml

I have plenty of Letro Nolva nad L-dex on hand

PLease guys what do I run and How?
    Last edited by sms; 03-07-2007 at 09:33 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wat were u runnin on ur previous cycles that induced such strong gyno?

i kan run grams of test w/o any ancillaries and get gyno issuse so its obvious u are very prone to gyno

sms
    Any advice would eb appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by sms
    Any advice would eb appreciated
    I WILL GIVE U ADVICE if u were smart euff to respawn to my fuxin post.. hard to give info w/o proper background, no?

sms
    I was running deca 200mg per week , Boldenone 300mg per week, and prop at 200mg per week! 0.5 ml of L-dex Ed , I didn't do a thorough PCT I used Nolva at 40mg Ed for 2.5 weeks , I know I was ill prepared and didn't plan PCT well enough and noticed the Gyno sides on the 5 wk after ending cycle?

What sort cycle do you think should run with what I have ?

sms
    TaiBoxa , sorry for the lack of details! my bad! mate am all ears and will take some advice from someone more experienced I'm here to learn!

i would say 12wks of test 10wks of deca 2ml per week

sms
    Tai Boxa I have read that 100mg of tren enathate will provide results what are your thoughts on tren enanthate dose etc?

sms
    I did get that info from the site i purchased the tren from, I have not been able to find much on tren Enanthate ? how much should I use I know its for more experienced vets , but I believe it provides good results??

Tai Boxa I have read that 100mg of tren enathate will provide results what are your thoughts on tren enanthate dose etc?
    tren is great but i would save it for ur 3rd cycle

sms
    Really? could I encorporate it into that cycle? Mate am very concerned about gyno, and have done research on Ais and SERM and have got good info and advice , I know every1 different but do you think Letro will be strong enuf to prevent Sides during cycle as I am VERY prone unfortunately!???

And I appreciate your advice!

Really? could I encorporate it into that cycle? Mate am very concerned about gyno, and have done research on Ais and SERM and have got good info and advice , I know every1 different but do you think Letro will be strong enuf to prevent Sides during cycle as I am VERY prone unfortunately!???

And I appreciate your advice!
    yes letro will nerf almos all estrogen/progesteron sides and ur libido TOO.

u got time.. no need to go nuts w/ compounds just yet.. all my cycles are VERY simple w/ very few compounds. ur diet will be ur biggest facter in how well ur gains come on

sms
    I have been on Letro for 7 weeks and have read that you need to be on it 60days to get even blood flow as i don't want to mtake any risks after my lack of knowledge earlier!
    I am very strict on my diet I know it 90% of getting results and of utmost inportance, I am taking alot of good calories as I am a hard gainer unfortunately! I have been in the gym seriously for 5 years, I am 5'10 and I was 150ib when I started and have only done 1 decent cycle due to gyno problems! I am now currently 189ib at 11% body fat but have plateaued and want to get some mass!

I have been on Letro for 7 weeks and have read that you need to be on it 60days to get even blood flow as i don't want to mtake any risks after my lack of knowledge earlier!
    I am very strict on my diet I know it 90% of getting results and of utmost inportance, I am taking alot of good calories as I am a hard gainer unfortunately! I have been in the gym seriously for 5 years, I am 5'10 and I was 150ib when I started and have only done 1 decent cycle due to gyno problems! I am now currently 189ib at 11% body fat but have plateaued and want to get some mass!
    wow no u dont need to be on it that long before a cycle LOL i wouldnt start letro till signs manifest themselves .. that shit is hard on ur body, but if u have gyno and want to nerf it u can hit it pretty hard for 2 weeks and it shud subside and u can taper off dosage

sms
    Taiboxa thank you for your advice and guidance much appreciated!

sms
    I fI stay on Letro during whole cycle will that effect my gains due to less estrogen? i have read that it may hinder results , however I don't want to take risk with Gyno sides as don't want my puffy nips to get worse than are now?

Thread Information