daytrader is offline Member

Last edited by daytrader; 05-23-2007 at 11:20 AM.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    Well im finishing my first cycle.. var only for 8 weeks... Not a bad first cycle at all but def has my craving more... so im planning out the next one and as some of you know im deathly afraid of acne.. I , naturally, experience cistic acne which is the worst type their is... Sooo.. if i step it up to the more androgenic substances IE test, i def am going to have to take every step nessecary to control the acne...

I know most is based on the individual, and ive heard it go both ways... But from your experiences, which would i be better off going with to experience less androgenic sides... Test E or Prop

For my second cycle im thinking about either test and EQ or test and tbol;
    I think test prop ED is better for acne, more stable blood levels. But keep this in mind. Test is suppose to be run 2 weeks longer than eq, and eq should be run no less than 12 weeks. So you are looking at a 14 week cycle of test. Test prop is usually only run for 6-8 weeks, because of the quick results. If you plan to run eq, you might want to consider test e. Also if you are prone to acne, you might get it regardless of the test you choose.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I think test prop ED is better for acne, more stable blood levels. But keep this in mind. Test is suppose to be run 2 weeks longer than eq, and eq should be run no less than 12 weeks. So you are looking at a 14 week cycle of test. Test prop is usually only run for 6-8 weeks, because of the quick results. If you plan to run eq, you might want to consider test e. Also if you are prone to acne, you might get it regardless of the test you choose.
    Agreed

daytrader is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Good point bro, im leaning towards Test E and TBOL for a kick starter anyway, first REAL cycle, no need for the EQ yet, and yes the acne thing is always my biggest concern because i do some modeling on the side, this is why opted for VAR for the first cylce... Cystic acne the type i get is just the worst.. and i only experience it on my FACE.. the dermatoligist has helped clear it up for me, but using steroids , needless to say, can change that lol
    Last edited by daytrader; 03-07-2007 at 07:05 PM.

JMan06 is offline Member
    im kinda interested in this too. as ill be using prop next cycle as opposed to the usual test e,

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    prop is more ideal unless u do it eod then ur looking at a larger flux in hormones

Thread Information