Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Back from the dead!

Hey guys whats up? I've been gone now for about three week and when i left mike (that post whore) was topping the list at 700 and something. Now look at the MOFO his posts are increasing like his weight LOL! Shit there is soo many new members, i feel like i've been gone for a year. I ve been so swamped with exams and shit i haven't had time, and i can imagine the same is true for Nathan as well. So have i missed anything worth noteing

cheers brother, i'm just glad to be back

ptbyjason Guest
    Full Intensity, WHAT'S UP MAN!!!!!!! You've been gone for a while. Good to have you back. You will be proud to know, I have not accidently PM'd you since you left. Welcome back man. We have a few more members since you were here last, maybe a few hundred more. So look around, read the board, if you have any questions let us know. And no source posting. Just kidding man, that's my newbie welcome message, but you've been go so long I thought you might need a refresher.

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    You will be proud to know, I have not accidently PM'd you since you left....... if you have any questions let us know. And no source posting.
    LMAO! MOFOs alrady getting on my case; and by the way do u know a good place where i can get cheap, good quality gear, and what is deca and where do i inject LOL

Damn it good to be back

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Full Intensity

LMAO! MOFOs alrady getting on my case; and by the way do u know a good place where i can get cheap, good quality gear, and what is deca and where do i inject LOL

Damn it good to be back
    I could tell you, but you need to answer a question for me first though. Is it ok to drink Winny? And is it safe to take with magic pills? LOL

I could tell you, but you need to answer a question for me first though. Is it ok to drink Winny? And is it safe to take with magic pills? LOL
    Is winny a type of drink? if so can i get it at the local gnc? and i herd once that mike has some of these magic pills. Maybe he can get us some. MIKE? And are magic pills like the seeds in jack and the bean stock? Do they make u grow incredibly big?

ptbyjason Guest
    LOL, yeah Full Intensity is definitely back.

bonker is offline Associate Member
    funny shiat bro's are you two maried.

ptbyjason Guest
    LOL, I'm not getting married for a long time. No offense FI, but it sure as hell wouldn't be you. lol

LOL, I'm not getting married for a long time. No offense FI, but it sure as hell wouldn't be you. lol
    Damn they let the cat out of the bag! Now who am i suppose to marry if jay won't marry me! eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Disclaimer: to any newbie reading this, to answer ur quesitons,NO we are not gay

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    So wait you can drink winny get out and I can inject in my delt no way your the best

Well actually u cannot inject anywhere but in the inner ring of you ass hole. For best absortion this method works wonders! IG even found the old thread from elite about this wonderful method. Please send pics of the injection! heheh

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    So thats how you do it for best results you say oh well if you say it works it must be good. LOL

Yes trust me on that one, i will post pics soon of the injection in progress as i inject into my own ass hole! Then a week later i will post pics of how well it has worked already. It is like synthol (spelling) but without looking out of proportion. TRY IT TRUST ME ! hehe

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome back bro!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Jason...no woman in her right mind will consent to marry you until you get a trial seperation from this board. You're here twice as much as I am and I'm already starting to get "the look" from Bert whenever I log on

BYW...welcome back FI

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Pete235

Jason...no woman in her right mind will consent to marry you until you get a trial seperation from this board. You're here twice as much as I am and I'm already starting to get "the look" from Bert whenever I log on

BYW...welcome back FI
    Yeah you're right. She will probably have to be a member on this board, and she has to have HER OWN COMPUTER. lol

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Yeah you're right. She will probably have to be a member on this board, and she has to have HER OWN COMPUTER. lol
    Well, how else would she get to talk to you

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Pete235

Well, how else would she get to talk to you
    LOL you don't know how true that is

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    with the exception of few weirdos, you haven't missed anything! welcome back

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Yo Welcome back MOFO!

Oh and you could marry O-ring boy, since it seem's you have many things in common...just looking out for ya.

LATE

SOLID

Originally posted by dane26
    with the exception of few weirdos, you haven't missed anything! welcome back
    Oh and you could marry O-ring boy, since it seem's you have many things in common...just looking out for ya.
    Weirdos? lol and i might just have to send o ring a PM

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

LoL@FI

Just be sensitive, I heard he's still recovering.

SOLID

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    don't forget our friend MG!!!!

4plates is offline Banned
    welcome back missed ya bro (tears welling up)

Thread Information