JYZZA is offline VET

back from Mexico

Hey,
    My girlfriend and her Mom just came back and her Mom got me some gear. Most of it is Sus 250 by organon redijets. She paid $10 which seem alot. Next she brought back Deca -Durabolin , but I never seen this deca before. Same company Organon but they are redijets just like Sus. @ redijets in the box 50mg each. LOTE: AC200201 CADUCIDAD: ENE 2005. Is this human grade deca because it was fucking expensive $22 a box. She didn't know what it was so she only got 4 boxes. Each box 2 redijets so = 100mg a box.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Damn your Girlfriends mom is cool.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Shes a keeper bro ... .. wish i had a girl that would sneak some gear across for me ... does she have a sister by chance ..

JYZZA is offline VET
    she does have a sister, but do you guys know anything about this deca ?
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

JYZZA is offline VET
    hey, if any of you guys came accross this let me know. It might be new. I know it's reall but why was it so much,
    ******IS IT HUMAN GRADE AND CAN I TAKE IT AS A BRIDGE TO MY NEXT CYCLE 50 mg once a week****** Does it block your receptors at a low dosage like that? I need my receptors to regenerate.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    $10 for the sus redi is not a bad price. The Deca is human grade.
    But 100mg for $22. You can get a bottle of vet deca 3000mg for $45.
    So for the money it is not so good. But hey if you didn't pay for it, then it doesn't matter.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Yeah the sust is a good price .. i believe they run from 8-12 dollors down there for the redijects .. the deca is legit too bro .. i would bridge with something like dbol ... do a search on dbol bridging ..

Microbrew is offline Member
    Yes deca it legit but you have to shoot a shit load to get the mg that you need. Only 50mg right?

JYZZA is offline VET
    what would happen if I did 50 mg of deca a week would it do anything? I thought human grade is the best and you don't need that much. WHen I do a bridge I can't have anything affecting my receptors. My receptors are fried right now and I know by comming off AI will loose some. But it's like juice doesn't work anymore thats how fried they are. I waited to short of a time to do my next cycle. 4 month cycle 1.5 month brake and 3 month cycle and now I'm coming off. So do I bridge or do I just say fuck it and wait it out?
    Click Banner To Enter

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    bridge with dbol or anavar . save the deca till you have more. if your girl's mom goes to mexico every year, and is cool w/ bringing you back gear, start calling her mom now.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Thats good shit!!!
    Go with the advice above!
    save it till you get more!

Thread Information