finny is offline Associate Member

Clean bulk/clen/T3

I'm a bit confused as to what one can expect from a clean bulk while using clen and halfway through clen add T3. Is it a good idea? My hope/expectation would be to lean out and gain some quality muscle.

If this is counterproductive, please let me know. I know, it might not be ideal, but if it would work, then I would still like to use it and maybe do an official cutter another time if I don't drop low enough with bf.

I know a lot of times there is a conflict when someone tries to gain muscle and lose bf at the same time. But I thought that's what AAS and clen/T3 are for. I know diet is first. My diet is in check and I would like to avoid - lose 10-15lbs now then gain 20lbs on a bulk with AAS. To me it sounds like a yoyo type of approach that I would like to avoid. I'm not interesting in blowing up to 260lbs - just good muscle mass and managable bf that I would maintain year round with proper nutrition and exercise.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The cycle would consist of Test Enan @ 500mg/wk and it is my first cycle.

Thanks.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by finny
    I'm a bit confused as to what one can expect from a clean bulk while using clen and halfway through clen add T3. Is it a good idea? My hope/expectation would be to lean out and gain some quality muscle.

If this is counterproductive, please let me know. I know, it might not be ideal, but if it would work, then I would still like to use it and maybe do an official cutter another time if I don't drop low enough with bf.

I know a lot of times there is a conflict when someone tries to gain muscle and lose bf at the same time. But I thought that's what AAS and clen/T3 are for. I know diet is first. My diet is in check and I would like to avoid - lose 10-15lbs now then gain 20lbs on a bulk with AAS. To me it sounds like a yoyo type of approach that I would like to avoid. I'm not interesting in blowing up to 260lbs - just good muscle mass and managable bf that I would maintain year round with proper nutrition and exercise.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The cycle would consist of Test Enan @ 500mg/wk and it is my first cycle.

Thanks.
    Your right this game is a yo yo deal..your not going to bulk and not add fat..Get use to that idea...Also T-3 and clen are not used to bulk on but to cut on...You can use a little T-3 while on gear to help combat some of the B/F

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    they really have no place in a bulk apart from a couple of exceptions.

You are using gh or tren , both of which downreg thyroid so a supplemental dose of t3 or t4 may be needed.
    You are in PCT and using clen for its anticatbolic properties.

finny is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys for your replies. Well, will have to scrap the idea of using clen /T3 on a bulking cycle. I just thought there would be benefits as well or at the very least minimal bf gains while bulking.

After the cycle, I will start PCT and also pMGF/IGF. Not sure if I should throw clen in there as well or save it for when I decide to do a cutting cycle.

Thanks again.

Thread Information