swole25 is offline Senior Member

sterilizing test E ?

well, i have some test e(UGL) that's giving me some painful injects so i wanted to sterilize it just for piece of mind. it's supposed to be sterile and not require filtering, but i did have to transfer it into the vial, so maybe that has something to do with it. anyway, would i be good just filtering it through a whatman into a new sealed, sterile vial, or should i bake it too(315, 1 hour)? thanks for the help.

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    Personally I wouldn't bake it. If I wanted to sterilize it I'd add a small amount of BA to it and let that do it's thing. The amount I'd add would depend on how much I was trying to sterilize.

what percent BA? can you get BA at like a drug store or do i have to order it online?

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like it is "sachets"...my test-e was very painful (also sachets)..
    from reading this board, it already has too much BA in it...hence the pain.

you can dilute it down with cottonseed oil to make it less painful

I just got some other test...you may not have this option

I'd only add 1% or 2%. How many ml's are you working with? Wait a minute.... OK, so you're trying to sterilize it to reduce the pain right? Well adding BA would slightly increase the irritation, depending on the amount added. Now that I understand what you're trying to do.... What is the doseing of the gear?

I'd agree with ebjack about cutting it with oil. Personally I'd go with Grape Seed Oil or EMU oil. I've been doing a lot of reserch on EMU oil and from everything I've read so far it has an anti-inflamatory and pain reliveing effect to it.

it's 250mg/ml. weird that it would be this painful as i've used this concentraion before without a hitch. i don't have any other oil, my buddy might, all i have is bac. water, but i guess that wouldn't work with oil. how much should i dilute it to? 200mg/ml? should i just pump the grapeseed oil into the test vial or fill the syringe with them seperate.

you are going to have to do a little trial and error....you can try it at 200mg/ml and see if it works.

say you have 10mls of 250 mg/ml solution..that equals 2500 mgs
    if you add 3 mls of diluent (oil)...then you end up with 13mls of solution
    divide 2500 by 13 and you get 192mg/ ml

so just add it to the whole vial? or pull it seperate into the syringe?

either way...vial is probalby easiest

Knoxston is offline Associate Member
    also if you are concerned about sterlization you can pressure cook it at 15 lbs for like 20 mins or so should work

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxston
    also if you are concerned about sterlization you can pressure cook it at 15 lbs for like 20 mins or so should work
    don't have a PC. any other way i can do it?

oxymed is offline Junior Member
    if you add BA its going to make it more painful......i am very sensitive to UG gear it all causes me pain until i BAKE it at 225 for 30 min. this takes ALL of the pain away. make sure and put a pin through the stopper to vent to vial or it will explode!

Quote Originally Posted by oxymed
    if you add BA its going to make it more painful......i am very sensitive to UG gear it all causes me pain until i BAKE it at 225 for 30 min. this takes ALL of the pain away. make sure and put a pin through the stopper to vent to vial or it will explode!
    why, does baking help evaporate the BA or something?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by swole25
    why, does baking help evaporate the BA or something?
    No, he just doesn't know what he's talking about buddy. It won't do anything for the pain. If I were you I'd try to find a better source in the future. I hate those damn sachet things.

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    No, he just doesn't know what he's talking about buddy. It won't do anything for the pain. If I were you I'd try to find a better source in the future. I hate those damn sachet things.
    I dont know what im talking about? you are a moron! i think i KNOW that when i inject ** Test E before i bake it it cripples me for about three to four days after each injection. and after i bake it is painless. same goes for alot of UG gear for me, it painful until i BAKE it. so please stfu and dont talk for me because you have no clue

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymed
    I dont know what im talking about? you are a moron! i think i KNOW that when i inject ** Test E before i bake it it cripples me for about three to four days after each injection. and after i bake it is painless. same goes for alot of UG gear for me, it painful until i BAKE it. so please stfu and dont talk for me because you have no clue
    Haha. A little touchy there, aren't we?

I'm curious how baking your gear would help reduce pain; assuming that the gear was manufactured properly to begin with. Could you please elaborate for those of us who haven't a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Haha. A little touchy there, aren't we?

I'm curious how baking your gear would help reduce pain; assuming that the gear was manufactured properly to begin with. Could you please elaborate for those of us who haven't a clue?
    Well im not really sure what the hell it does ......but plain and simple .......it remove the pain from most gear!

Thread Information