yamaha_22 is offline New Member

Question Is this first time cycle right for me???

I'm 26 yrs. old about 170 lbs and 5'10'. I'm in pretty good shape and was layed up in a motocross accident in which I have been out of commission for over the last year. I just had my rods taken out of my leg and am now looking to rehab the leg as well as start getting back into shape and wanted a little jump start. Since getting them removed I am able to run about a mile on it and will be racing soon. I wanted to keep it pretty simple wiht little side effects and gain about 15 lbs of lean muscle and loose my small love handles from the vodka/redbulls. lol My buddy that I would get them from said that I should either go with test and winstrol or for a lighter dose and less side effects do equipoise and winstrol. Would this be a good cycle for me?? He said he hasn't known anyone that get side effects from this and he would put just about anyone on it...

Thanks!

Cutler fan is offline Junior Member
    This is a good stack, but if you run at larger dosage for long peroid you might experience limp dick. If that happen proviron will be quite usefull. Steroids are great help for rehabilitation and will greatly increase bone density.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yamaha_22
    I'm 26 yrs. old about 170 lbs and 5'10'. I'm in pretty good shape and was layed up in a motocross accident in which I have been out of commission for over the last year. I just had my rods taken out of my leg and am now looking to rehab the leg as well as start getting back into shape and wanted a little jump start. Since getting them removed I am able to run about a mile on it and will be racing soon. I wanted to keep it pretty simple wiht little side effects and gain about 15 lbs of lean muscle and loose my small love handles from the vodka/redbulls. lol My buddy that I would get them from said that I should either go with test and winstrol or for a lighter dose and less side effects do equipoise and winstrol. Would this be a good cycle for me?? He said he hasn't known anyone that get side effects from this and he would put just about anyone on it...

Thanks!
    Forget the EQ and Winny cycle, a lot of sides you don't want with just running only those 2 and nothing else. Also, if you are just getting back into it I would suggest you go naturally first until you reach a limit. You're only 170 right now at 5'10. I can see you growing another 15 pounds naturally with a solid DIET which is the most important. After that, you can consider the Steroids .

thanks! What exactly is proviron ? I was lookin to do a pill a day of winstrol and 400 of equ a week... Is that a good start or should i go less? I've been reading about 400-600... the whole cycle for about 8-10 weeks. I was told no side effects would be shown with sexual side effects at this short of a cycle??? Not sure if its true or not.
    Last edited by yamaha_22; 03-09-2007 at 06:45 PM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks! What exactly is proviron ? I was lookin to do a pill a day of winstrol and 400 of equ a week... Is that a good start or should i go less? I've been reading about 400-600... the whole cycle for about 8-10 weeks. I was told no side effects would be shown with sexual side effects at this short of a cycle??? Not sure if its true or not.
    like beefcake said this is a horrible cycle. lean gains come from diet like already stated. test e by itself at 500mg/week for 10 weeks is a great first run. winny has a reputation of drying out joints and if you think it will lean you up you are sadly mistaken. bottom line, pay dues to lean up.

For increasing bone density and havin faster trauma recuperation the best option are the fast acting estroenic steroid like d-bol test acet and prop. However you will see more side effects from them than the eq and winny cycle.

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    listen to them dude winny and EQ by itself not a good idea. Just do like stated before a Test E only cycle 400-500mg wk.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    ^ agreed, and you'll feel much better about yourself on test. More motivation and confidence. Without test, all of those compounds can and will cause lethargy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler fan
    For increasing bone density and havin faster trauma recuperation the best option are the fast acting estroenic steroid like d-bol test acet and prop. However you will see more side effects from them than the eq and winny cycle.
    How will test only give you more sides that an eq and winny only cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    How will test only give you more sides that an eq and winny only cycle?
    Estrogenic and adrogenic side effects. Both are much worse with test than each one of the above components. Actually winny is anti-estrogenic. But there is no need to argue ejust check the profiles.

Calm down, I'm not trying to argue. Just curious.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The last thing your body needs right now is to have its hormones fuc'd with. A nice natural recover is what your body needs right now. Your just back in commison, why take risk's. Theres lots you need to research about, seems your pretty uneducated about this matter with a bunch of newbs firing ideas at you but you need to look into pct, what recovery actually takes after a cycle. Theres physical and mental issue's,so if your not into body building seriously, I wouldnt be so quick to jump in head first.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    Calm down, I'm not trying to argue. Just curious.
    Sorry did not mean to look mad. Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    The last thing your body needs right now is to have its hormones fuc'd with. A nice natural recover is what your body needs right now. Your just back in commison, why take risk's. Theres lots you need to research about, seems your pretty uneducated about this matter with a bunch of newbs firing ideas at you but you need to look into pct, what recovery actually takes after a cycle. Theres physical and mental issue's,so if your not into body building seriously, I wouldnt be so quick to jump in head first.

I am totaly disagree. Anabolic steroids aint created for making big muscles but for medical usage. And their medical usage is just that - fast recuperation, making your immune syst stronger.

BG
    I am totaly disagree. Anabolic steroids aint created for making big muscles but for medical usage. And their medical usage is just that - fast recuperation, making your immune syst stronger.
    But what about when you come off?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

A proper pct, with some pregnil and tamoxifen .

WontQuit is offline New Member

Now I am new to the steroid world but.....

It seems to me that with all the research I have done, Anabolic Steroids are created and sythesized for one of two reasons reason .... muscle building and performance enhancement.

The steroids refered to by Cuter for bone density amd injury recoup are things like prednisone etc.. not very effective for muscle building..

Do some reading in the Steroid profile section on here it is somewhat technical but very informative.

You will see that almost all items listed were developed specifically for muscle building and BB

Quote Originally Posted by WontQuit
    Now I am new to the steroid world but.....

It seems to me that with all the research I have done, Anabolic Steroids are created and sythesized for one of two reasons reason .... muscle building and performance enhancement.

The steroids refered to by Cuter for bone density amd injury recoup are things like prednisone etc.. not very effective for muscle building..

Do some reading in the Steroid profile section on here it is somewhat technical but very informative.

You will see that almost all items listed were developed specifically for muscle building and BB

Man steroids really have their great share when it comest performance, but that is not the topic. You should open a steroid packege and read aboutthe deseases and the caee you should use this product.

BG
    Its not worth what your using it for.

So if I dont want the side effects of hair loss, negative sexual side effects and I want to keep my gains what would i do?? I figured with test i thought you dont keep your gains when you come off like you would with equ and win. What would you everyone recommend for someone that wants something very mild?? From what Ive read it seems pretty mild. Cutler, would you say i should try that cycle then if I want minimum side effects?? I heard D-bol makes your joints dry, but havent heard that of these?
    Last edited by yamaha_22; 03-09-2007 at 09:32 PM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    So if I dont want the side effects of hair loss, negative sexual side effects and I want to keep my gains what would i do?? I figured with test i thought you dont keep your gains when you come off like you would with equ and win. What would you everyone recommend for someone that wants something very mild?? From what Ive read it seems pretty mild. Cutler, would you say i should try that cycle then if I want minimum side effects?? I heard D-bol makes your joints dry, but havent heard that of these?
    you will not make more gains w/ eq and winny then you would w/o anything. as already stated this is a horrible cycle. do test enan for 10 weeks at 500mg/week.
    Ive never heard of dbol making your joints dry, winny is reputed for that.
    why are you so stuck on a cycle that sucks? do you already have this gear?

No, but lets say its readily available... I just notice that with test you dont keep much gains at all when you come off... and when my buddies do it i can definitely tell down the road when their off of it...

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Test only bro. With a proper PCT you can retain most of your muscle and strength. If PCT is followed properly all you will lose is the waterweight. This is assuming you diet is on point.

Thread Information