nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member

Warning on test E.

Just a heads up to the bros that might be running or come in contact with test enanthate 350 by ***************. I pulled 1.5cc back today and befor swapping pins i noticed there was a small but visible dark solid in it that looked like a micro BB. If you've read some of my past threads you know I was cutting my test e with another test e 200 mg. because of the overwhelming pain i was getting. Gear is legit and came from well trusted source but I'm not sure what this "black ball" could have been in my gear.
    Yeh I know mex gear is junk but I did like one of them.

getdowntoit is offline Junior Member
    Why do you buy gear thats desighned for pets?

TheSmay is offline New Member
    I just got done with a cycle using that exact same test and had great results. Good luck with yours.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getdowntoit
    It's not uncommon at all, but ******** have less restrictions then human grade aas. Also, they are often found underdosed but people have been using ass designed for pets for a long time, with good results.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Piece of rubber stopper??

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Piece of rubber stopper??

I kinda leaned in that direction at first, it was a 23 gauge pin on withdrawl so I don't know but you might want to keep your eyes open....kinda makes me wander how often that happens and I/We don't catch it. ************ is the only bottle i've had to that to me.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Heard of EQ or Tren ...You don't think these were made for human use do you...They are made only for animal use..So what's the difference if you use Test or EQ. All the powder comes from the same place ie China..You don't think they have one building that they make human powder and another for building for animal powder do you...Know your gear before posting something...The only difference may be the handling of the powder if it going to go out in an animal pkg

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Dude, if youre tweeking out, filter it into a new vial. Cost = less than $8.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey
    Heard of EQ or Tren...You don't think these were made for human use do you...They are made only for animal use..So what's the difference if you use Test or EQ. All the powder comes from the same place ie China..You don't think they have one building that they make human powder and another for building for animal powder do you...Know your gear before posting something...The only difference may be the handling of the powder if it going to go out in an animal pkg
    i only use anabolics that are human grade

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Ahhh, yet another discussion on what is better.....more expensive human grad (which can be faked rather easily), UG's and Mexi UG's.

When will it ever stop.....

people will always have thier own preferences

Dizz

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    Ahhh, yet another discussion on what is better.....more expensive human grad (which can be faked rather easily), UG's and Mexi UG's.

When will it ever stop.....

people will always have thier own preferences

Dizz
    Anything can be faked. That is what this board is for, to find out what real and fake. So no, it'll never stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Anything can be faked. That is what this board is for, to find out what real and fake. So no, it'll never stop.

you are right, anything can be faked.....my point was that arguements start on which is better: human grade and various UG's.

Everyone has thier own opinions about which is better. They should keep them to themselves and not start arguements about which one is better

Dizz

Only reason why people dont use human grade is because it's cheeper (pun intended) but I'm not a skinflint, I'd rarther pay the extra since I'm not a chimpanzee

Only reason why people dont use human grade is because it's cheeper (pun intended) but I'm not a skinflint, I'd rarther pay the extra since I'm not a chimpanzee

then that's your opinion....I'm sure you'll find another person on here that feels differently....no one is wrong or right....going back to what I posted earlier:

"Everyone has thier own opinions about which is better. They should keep them to themselves and not start arguements about which one is better"

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    test ent @350mg/ml....ouch...... i bet

Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214
    test ent @350mg/ml....ouch...... i bet

That is quite strong. I'd rather a little more volumous injection of 200 - 250mg/cc than something that high in concentration which could cause a lot of pain.

Now, remember that EQ that was sold down in Mexi that was 50mg/ml?? That's a bit rediculous. In order to get 600mg/wk...that's 12cc's!!! Not very realistic the amount of oil you would have to absorb plus if you stack with something else....

Dizz

pumpthy is offline New Member
    I've been using test enanthate 350 for 2 1/2 weeks at 1ml/week and don't feel or see any effect yet. There is no pain in the injection either so I'm wondering if its fake. My total testosterone level is only 185 so I don't know if this is a big factor or not. How long does it usually take to kick in? I know the time varies depending on the person but I should've felt something by now.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpthy View Post
    I've been using test enanthate 350 for 2 1/2 weeks at 1ml/week and don't feel or see any effect yet. There is no pain in the injection either so I'm wondering if its fake. My total testosterone level is only 185 so I don't know if this is a big factor or not. How long does it usually take to kick in? I know the time varies depending on the person but I should've felt something by now.
    please start your own thread.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Welcome to last year!

Thanks for bumping!

Thread Information