topnotch is offline Member

Starting tonight...experienced advice please!

Hey guys, I'm just gettin ready to start my cycle back, after having to quit instantly about 6 weeks ago from a broke hand. I'm going to run test cyp 500mg/week, and wanted to kick start w/ dbol ..I was interested in frontloading also as many seem to get better results w/ this. Would frontloading and also running the d-bol for just 4 weeks be fine? I want to run dbol at 30mg/day. Any suggestions opinions? Yes I have pct ready for after.
    Last edited by topnotch; 03-11-2007 at 08:38 PM.

bump!

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Personally, I would do one or the other. I have done both, and have yielded better results from jumpstarting w/ dbol . I have not done both together though. But everyone reacts differently, so it's really up to you.

anybody else?

anyone got anything? good idea bad idea?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt take the AAS right away when you go back to the gym. I would wait at least 2 weeks or more until you get your conditioning back. Youll get more out of your cycle that way.

I've had the cast off for about 2 weeks now...i actually lifted the whole time with the cast on...the doc said as long as it didn't bother me to do what i felt was fine...i lifted legs super hard, could do good w/ back, and do some chest flys on machine...after about week 3 i was doing basically everything fairly heavy b/c my grip strength was coming back and i ripped enough of the cast around my hand to use it...so i really didn't lose anything much at all...i've hit it hard the past few weeks though, and feeling good.

Quote Originally Posted by topnotch
    I've had the cast off for about 2 weeks now...i actually lifted the whole time with the cast on...the doc said as long as it didn't bother me to do what i felt was fine...i lifted legs super hard, could do good w/ back, and do some chest flys on machine...after about week 3 i was doing basically everything fairly heavy b/c my grip strength was coming back and i ripped enough of the cast around my hand to use it...so i really didn't lose anything much at all...i've hit it hard the past few weeks though, and feeling good.
    thats awesome. Sounds like you want it bad. Some are lazy enough that they would just wait until the cast was off, but you worked around it. Good luck with the cycle.

Another option to consider rather than front loading is to use a short ester too in the first 2 weeks or so. You could mix in some test prop shot ED for the first 2 weeks, that kicks in fast.

I would like to do that, but I dont have any prop, and it would take me awhile to get some...my source isn't really that reliable. I just shot 500 tonight, and gonna do another 500 on thursday morning...would it make a big difference in blood levels to do it on wed night instead of thursday morn? I mean i know thurs morn is halfway in the week but is it a big difference? Yeah, I would hate to be lazy in the gym like that...it's depressing to not be able to lift, so i at least did the best i could and was there spotting my partners and training them...at the least i kept most of my endurance up and everything

I would like to do that, but I dont have any prop, and it would take me awhile to get some...my source isn't really that reliable. I just shot 500 tonight, and gonna do another 500 on thursday morning...would it make a big difference in blood levels to do it on wed night instead of thursday morn? I mean i know thurs morn is halfway in the week but is it a big difference? Yeah, I would hate to be lazy in the gym like that...it's depressing to not be able to lift, so i at least did the best i could and was there spotting my partners and training them...at the least i kept most of my endurance up and everything
    yeah, I was back in the gym 2 weeks after having 3 hernias fixed in surgery. Had to lift really light for 4 weeks after that, still got one week of that to go. Figure I lost about 10 pounds of muscle, sucks. Going to put it back on fast soon though.
    Doing your injection wed night wont make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    yeah, I was back in the gym 2 weeks after having 3 hernias fixed in surgery. Had to lift really light for 4 weeks after that, still got one week of that to go. Figure I lost about 10 pounds of muscle, sucks. Going to put it back on fast soon though.
    Doing your injection wed night wont make any difference.
    That sux...i hate injuries...good luck getting back into your training hard though...at least your doing it light..better than none at all...alright, it's just easier for me to get everything ready to shoot at night, than at morning as i still live at home...where you from anyways? you in the us?

That sux...i hate injuries...good luck getting back into your training hard though...at least your doing it light..better than none at all...alright, it's just easier for me to get everything ready to shoot at night, than at morning as i still live at home...where you from anyways? you in the us?
    yes, US

njman is offline New Member
    that looks similiar to what ill be doing in the next month or so...test cyp 500 week ,and kick start it with prop first 2 weeks and the last 2 weeks that way i can start my pct earlier,instead waiting for a week or 2 ,i have to wait only 3 to 5 days for prop

Quote Originally Posted by njman
    that looks similiar to what ill be doing in the next month or so...test cyp 500 week ,and kick start it with prop first 2 weeks and the last 2 weeks that way i can start my pct earlier,instead waiting for a week or 2 ,i have to wait only 3 to 5 days for prop
    thats how ive done it for years. works well.

Thread Information