briancb1 is offline Member

Damn! End of Cycle blues? wtf.....

I finished my first cycle of Test E, 500mgs/week 11 days ago and im going to start my pct on Wed of this week, marking the 2 week period since my last injection.

I noticed yesterday and especially today that I am really getting down and emtionally sensitive about dumb and little things. I'm still taking 0.5mgs of L-Dex as I usually did ED.
    I can tell its not my usual attitude or outlook and my friends have noticed...almost like mild depression.

the thing that really got me was a segment on the 60 minutes TV show. It showed a bunch of coal miners that died and their tragic stores and their crying widows commenting seriously put me in tears! WTF!

What the hell can i do to fix this, besides trying to mentaly "snap out of it" i don't suppose clomid or nolvadex will help this out...

thanks guys

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally stopped using clomid and used aromasin and Nolva instead. the clomid is only going aggravate things. I've also added RedKat as well. It's helped quite a bit.

That, and stay away from sad movies...

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Bump for nolvadex and aromasin , thumbs down for clomid - that makes me depressed. I'll be trying the nolva/aro this pct,it has been recomended to me as a better alternative to clomid, by people on this board.

I've read that ginko bola and L-acetyl-carninite help with mood and dopamine levels. I started taking it during my last PCT, whether or not it was a placebo effect I don't know but I felt better.

Yeah I hate PCT blues, I hear you on that.

darkzide is offline Junior Member
    Its the clomid

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    Bump for nolvadex and aromasin , thumbs down for clomid - that makes me depressed. I'll be trying the nolva/aro this pct,it has been recomended to me as a better alternative to clomid, by people on this board.
    You won't be disapointed. There were no teary-eyed moments this time around.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I've found the elimination of Clomid and the addition of Proviron to my PCTs to really make a big difference in not only mood issues, but libido issues as well.

Good luck,

CULT is offline New Member

Recovery

Im Talking From Experience. Test E Is Great Being On. But.........sides After Are Rough, Especially At 500mg's A Week. Get Youself Some Hcg ....use 50units In Am For Ten Days Straight. Take Arimidex .05mg Eod For 4 Weeks. Take All The Vitamins,,,herbs Etc.........use Less Weight At Gym...you Wont Recover As Fast. Dont Start Another Cycle For At Least 6 Weeks. Fyi....hgh Is Good To Use While On Anabolics.......use 3 Iu's 5on....2 Off.....do This For At Least 3-6 Months..................psycholigically It Helps You. Less Crash. Good Luck To You Any ?'s... Let Me Know. Usually Anything Over 250mgs A Week Of Testwill Have These Sides. Its Best To Stick With Lower Dosages For A Longer Period Of Time. Just My Experience. High Dosages....get Fast.....loose Fast..........

Thread Information