JasonR is offline Member

Personal experience with test E\C only cycles

its really pissing me off already, 4 weeks and nada, i realize its a long ester but i didnt know it was that bad. more than half half the cycle time is waisted on kicking in.

What was YOUR personal XP with these kinda cycles ? describe your progression,doses, sides and final result.

I guess that after all enanthate was made for HRT patients for once a decade injections, what did i expect.
    prop next time fo sheezy.

thank you dear sirs !

Snrf is offline Banned
    im on week 6 and i havent noticed much, im def stronger but i dont know if its the dbol or what, havent experienced any crazy sex drive yet

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    I did my first cycle in 2001 and it was testE only for 10 weeks. By week 4 I was ready to kick my sources a$$ for selling me bunk gear and then in week 5 I started to spend more and more time in the gym without getting tired. Then the gains rolled on up until pct. If I remember correctly I got my best strength gains during week 10 and 11. All in all I gained about 15 pounds without proper diet, but I trained correctly. I was running 200mg a week and the only sides I got was acne. I'm on week 3 of my cycle right now and I wish I would have used a kick start.

raptor1973 is offline New Member
    I'm in my 5th week of test cyp. I'm running 250 twice a week, I'm getting a little stronger but not much else

vicious cycle is offline Junior Member
    Patience grasshopper patience. It does take a few weeks to get it rolling, but it makes up for it on the back end. 12 week cycle and you won't start PCT till about week 14-15. A good PCT and it will totally be worth it.

Thread Information