coot589 is offline Junior Member

I nees help for first cycle

I am 28 6'1" 230lbs I just got out of jail 6 months ago and was doing alot of push ups dips and pull ups. I have cont. this work out 5 sets each 45 pushups each set 20 dips each set and 15 pull ups each set. I am on probation for 6 more months. Now I am going to start lifting weights again at the gym with some friends I had weight trained for football and even after school but then I took time off from 25 to 27 years old then started lifting again then went to jail. I would like to do a cycle when I get off prob. My friends have been doing it for years. Ihave done lots of studying and also listen to what they say but opinions are diferent from person to person.
    I have time to decide butI need input on a good first cycle.
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test enth weekly
    wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    Clenbuterol for PCT
    or
    Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
    Or
    Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
    Week 1 to 10: 450mg SuperTEST weekly
    Super test is
    test prop
    test phyn
    test dec
    test acet
    test cyp
    1ml/450mg
    what do you think would be the best for me I hear that test enth is more likely to covert to estrogen
    If you have any other sugestions I can get anykind
    thanks

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    first one

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    STay with Enanthate your 1st cycle...if you are run Eq..you need to do it atleast 12 weeks....which would change your Test E to 15 weeks instead of 10. As a first timer tyou may want to do do the E by iteself..up to you..if not..def switch to a 15 week cycle..12 on the Eq..Nolva and clomid looks good.

Yes this would be my fist time. so you think that test E would be better than Super Test. Also should i go long than ten weeks. and if I do test E alone should I use nova or a otc anti-est during the cycle or wait until PCT. Is clen good have you used it before.

lousygenes is offline Junior Member
    I like the first one, with a couple of changes.
    First, ditch the clomid. CLOMID IS EVIL. My vision has deteriorated due to clomid. Instead, go with Nolva for PCT.
    Second, go with arimidex while on cycle instead of nolva.

Have you considered HCG for PCT? I've done ~8 cycles and haven't used HCG yet (I will for PCT on my next cycle), but my nuts have paid a small price for ignoring HCG. They aren't raisins yet, but it's time for me to be proactive about it.

You may want to read some of the PCT threads; I think that you'll better understand my recommendations after some reading there.

Quote Originally Posted by coot589
    Yes this would be my fist time. so you think that test E would be better than Super Test. Also should i go long than ten weeks. and if I do test E alone should I use nova or a otc anti-est during the cycle or wait until PCT. Is clen good have you used it before.
    Test is test. Some people knock sust because it doesn't have as much bang for the buck (and the sust fever). Test E or Super Test is fine.

On the nolva, see above.

As for clen , it doesn't do much for me. My stats are similar to yours; 6'1, 225. My wife loves clen. Everyone's body will react differently.

I have heard of using hcg but I can not find it I will have to get one of my buds to get it for me but they always and a tax to things

Quote Originally Posted by coot589
    I have heard of using hcg but I can not find it I will have to get one of my buds to get it for me but they always and a tax to things
    It's your first cycle; your balls aren't going to shrivel up if you don't use HCG this time around. Don't sweat it.

Also, you can start PCT two weeks after you stop test e.
    I don't know how long to wait after super test; I'm not familiar with the esters associated with it. The longest ester will determine when to start PCT.

topnotch is offline Member
    hey man, where are ya from? i'd run test e for 500/week for 12 weeks split into 2 injections for more stable blood levels.

Thread Information