NewVader is offline Associate Member

domestic source and controlled delivery

If you are ordering from a domestic source, can you absolutely rule out the possibility of a controlled delivery? Has that ever happened in the past using a domestic source?
    How about a fina/syn? Can they search your house for a kit if you order those, or viceversa, can they search your house for fina/syno if you order a kit.
    Yeah I know i't being paranoid, but times are changing and it's always good to hear people's experiences.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You can't rule out the possibility of a controlled delivery even when going domestic. Someone could snitch you or your source out is one reason, another is the pack busting open and them seeing what is inside.

Yes they can search your house for fina if they intercept a kit coming to that address, they only need to get a search warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You can't rule out the possibility of a controlled delivery even when going domestic. Someone could snitch you or your source out is one reason, another is the pack busting open and them seeing what is inside.

Yes they can search your house for fina if they intercept a kit coming to that address, they only need to get a search warrant.

about fina, are you just supposing this is possible or have you actually heard of search warrants for kits?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Not so sure they would do anything about the fina, as its not illegal to buy and posses it in the US. Its only illegal once you make it up for human use, such as putting it into oil for injection. In the pellet form its not illegal to posses. I doubt they would do anything, because they would have to catch you with it in a oil solution or prove that youre going to use it for human consumption.

yeah but once they intercept you buying a kit the could raid your house and find the kit AND the pellets or worse the prouct already converted. So there is a way they could bust you, I 'd just like to know if it's actually ever heppened to anybody or not.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    they arent going to take their time and spend money on busting a guy buying a couple of carts of fina. Heck, customs snatches AAS all the time coming into the US and all they do is send out a letter letting you know they took it. They dont pick on targets so small.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    The good thing about domestic is you can get a tracking number and not have to sign for it. If it is priority mail, the feds need a warrant to open it. So if you see that the package is sitting somewhere for awhile and not moving, then you might not want to accept it.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    they arent going to take their time and spend money on busting a guy buying a couple of carts of fina. Heck, customs snatches AAS all the time coming into the US and all they do is send out a letter letting you know they took it. They dont pick on targets so small.
    Couldn't have said it better myself....

IMO, they have much bigger fish to fry out there than your average user.

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    Just buy the damn pellets far enough in advance that you can let it sit for awhile before making up a batch. Even if they would search your house and find the pellets and a kit, that still wouldn't be enough to try you on. That would be like saying you were gonna shoot someone just because you have a gun and some bullets.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx2onice
    Just buy the damn pellets far enough in advance that you can let it sit for awhile before making up a batch. Even if they would search your house and find the pellets and a kit, that still wouldn't be enough to try you on. That would be like saying you were gonna shoot someone just because you have a gun and some bullets.

I see your point but honestly not the same. Their are laws protecting your rights to own guns, not roids. You arn't a farmer with hefers so right there they know your intentions.

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    Doesn't matter your intentions. Its legal for anyone to own pellets, not just people who own heifers. As long as the mix isn't made, they can't do anything about it. Its not illegal to own kits or pellets. A better analogy: I have some sinus meds in my bathroom, some drano in my sink, and some batteries in my closet. Am I guilty of possession of meth? nope. Now if I owned 100 gallons of drano and 80 boxes of sinus meds, then I might be in trouble. I'm not saying they couldn't get you on something if you had 100 boxes of fina pellets and 100 kits, but 1 or 2 cartridges and a couple kits isn't enough.

Thread Information