Thread: test sachet

ozzie lifter is offline New Member

test sachet

I was just searching on the net for a source that ships to australia and i found a site that sends test and othe products in little 3ml sachet has any one heard of this before im just woundering cause then they mite send them in a letter or something and as i live in australia it would be easier to receive so it dose not get caught by customs.

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    search the forum.
    They are not good from what i have read

I have read up now and found alot of bad stuff about the 3 ml sachets i was planning on getting i looked for the 5 ml one but only found one that said 20ml sachet is this the same source or a different on keen to find the 5 ml ones have heard good stuff.

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    cant understand what ya mean there bro?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie lifter
    I have read up now and found alot of bad stuff about the 3 ml sachets i was planning on getting i looked for the 5 ml one but only found one that said 20ml sachet is this the same source or a different on keen to find the 5 ml ones have heard good stuff.
    Dude you are fishing for a source and that is not allowed on the open forum. The 20 ml Sachets are apparently OK. Source you will have to find for yourself

]Ok i will edit that i guess i will just have to order and hope for the best thanks any ways
    Last edited by ozzie lifter; 03-13-2007 at 03:56 AM.

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    these Ausssie customs are screwed in da head they get pretty much all of the stuff u import i know from experience only got 1/4 of what i ordered the rest was seized

I dont see how there ment to find the sachets if there sent in envelopes, if any one knows how i would like to know my mate orders the cats paper products all the time and he never has problems with customs if there is any one on this site from australia that orders the sachets and has had them seized i would like to know??

Thread Information