rustysheriff is offline New Member

6wks into test e cycle, no effects

Hi All,

Am just over 6 weeks into a 500mg a week test e cycle. Very strange, about two weeks ago i started to feel it kick in, had a couple of really good sessions, then it died off. Have been regular with injections etc, and do not have reason to doubt the quality/source. I did a strongman comp just after i started to feel it kick in, but to be honest, the effects seemed to have died off before the comp. Any reason why this would happen? Libido was up previously, and mild aggression (controlled though), but now i just feel like i'm off cycle, completely calm and no difference when training. Diet has been solid throughout as has been sleep etc. I'm still going with the cycle, and will do so up to 10 weeks i guess, but it's starting to feel pointless.

Thanks for any advice.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    It must be fake then

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    yeah sounds like you got fake stuff

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Mine feels the same way but 2 of my friends took the same stuff at the same time and are gaining. Frustrating, but keep with it. I dont have the cash for a blood test so if you do get your free test checked

Thanks for replies. I now think it could be fake, but strange that i felt it initially, then it died off. Have now thought about this more, and can almost exactly tie it in to gains/effects dying off about a week after i started on the second vial. They are all identical (as far as I can tell) but another thing i have noticed from the shots off the second vial are that they are basically painless. With the first one, the site would be sore for 2-3 days, with the 2nd vial basically no pain at or around the site. Shit, this is really annoying, and it's frustrating it's taken me this long to realise it. Ok, next question, if this is the case, it means i have been on for about 4-5 weeks, then 'off' for the past three or so. I guess there is maybe something in the 2nd vial, but certainly not primo quality. Should i now just some off it, do pct, take a break and run another fresh cycle, or switch to third vial and see how it goes? If my levels have dropped is it even worth trying the third one, and running another 4 weeks or so?

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    the placebo effect.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    bro,you're 6 weeks in...ive heard some people not be in full effect for up 8...chances are it may be underdosed too...not necessarily fake...have you checked everything else??..eating ,stress levels...

Snrf is offline Banned
    try eating more

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    try eating more
    LOL...you think???

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    bro,you're 6 weeks in...ive heard some people not be in full effect for up 8...chances are it may be underdosed too...not necessarily fake...have you checked everything else??..eating ,stress levels...
    Yeah, i knew there was a possibility of it not hitting till up to like 9 weeks for some folk on test e, but it really started to hit just about a week after the first vial was done, and felt like it had been building up to this point. Think you might be right about it being underdosed though. Stuff like stress levels, and diet were worse near the start, but have been solid for the last few weeks.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    LOL...you think???
    well its probably the number 1 ****up people make.

them:"I eat like a horse"
    us:"list your diet"
    them:"bowl of cheerios for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and 1 chicken breast with pasta for dinner, oh yea, and a shake with 10g of protein"
    us:

^^^^LOL...I'm whicha bro!!

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    When I ran my test cycle I felt it at about wk 6. But the vial may be bad or fake... Try swtiching if you have more test laying around.

Well, my diet is spot on, i have cheerios for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch..... lol

nah, hitting 4500 cals a day, at 95kg bw, high protein, all 'clean' calories.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34
    When I ran my test cycle I felt it at about wk 6. But the vial may be bad or fake... Try swtiching if you have more test laying around.
    Yeah, i think this is what i'll do. I've got another vial so i'll start from it tomorrow and re-assess in another couple of weeks.

Thanks for all the advice.

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member
    eat more, how much are you taking?

joeguns is offline Junior Member
    i seen the first effects of test in increased virility(boners).

heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like it could be a combination of things going on... Underdosed gear, as well not enough protein and calories, not enough sleep?
    Last edited by heavylifter99; 03-13-2007 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicarms
    eat more, how much are you taking?
    Ok, will try and get more calories in. Am on 500mg per week, first inject cycle, only an oral tbol cycle before, but to be honest i saw more effects off that, and diet was worse than on this one.

Have switched to 3rd vial and taken a shot from it this morning, will see how it goes and report back. Personal suspicions is underdosed second vial, tho serial numbers are all one after the other (not sure if the means anything tho).

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Once on a cyp cycle is took me untill week 8 to see results. But I did start seeing some sides at about week 5-6, beggining of bacne, hot sweats when sleeping.

Thread Information