canyonbyker is offline Associate Member

Site Injection Argument!

What is the argument with site injection? - Is it really true that if u site inject, that particular muscle will grow? I've heard people say yes and no. Why?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    NO...it will not grow!!!!...however more sites are used to have differnt places to inject especially if you're injecting ED.

Snrf is offline Banned
    not with estered stuff, but with bases alot of people say its possible. (not on this site though)

there are also localized growth protocols for gh/slin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    NO...it will not grow!!!!...however more sites are used to have differnt places to inject especially if you're injecting ED.
    true, especially to keep the receptors fresh. Lets see if we have someone here say yes. I'm seen lots of threads where guys shoot on a particular muscle to make it grow. Why would't it grow though bigmax?

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    not with estered stuff, but with bases alot of people say its possible. (not on this site though)

there are also localized growth protocols for gh/slin.
    yesterday i shot up some sustanon 250 for the first time (never used it before) on my left tri. That shit BLEW UP! lol my right one is smaller than my left now.

I dont feel it works that way bro...Ive tried it all though...and nothing..there was time the fad was Kynoselen...ijecting it for loaclized growth... a buddy of mine(nationally ranked) said he put 2cc's in certain parts...i said ok i'll try it...well trust me I was paralyzed for about 20minutes with the worse pain ever in my tri's and shoulders and bi's...and i did for about a month..LOL..but localized growth...NO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canyonbyker
    yesterday i shot up some sustanon 250 for the first time (never used it before) on my left tri. That shit BLEW UP! lol my right one is smaller than my left now.
    trust me thats a reaction to the shot...it will go down..

trust me thats a reaction to the shot...it will go down..
    alright I see. You're right. I'm going to prove this someday scientifically. I shall come back with more evidence. Thanks for all of the comments.

Snrf is offline Banned
    I dont feel it works that way bro...Ive tried it all though...and nothing..there was time the fad was Kynoselen...ijecting it for loaclized growth... a buddy of mine(nationally ranked) said he put 2cc's in certain parts...i said ok i'll try it...well trust me I was paralyzed for about 20minutes with the worse pain ever in my tri's and shoulders and bi's...and i did for about a month..LOL..but localized growth...NO!!!!
    what i've heard is that if u inject small amounts of bases (enough to just bind to the receptors mostly just in that muscle) then you'll see localized growth. if you inject say 100mg of test base then obviously thats enough to bind systemically to all your receptors so systemic growth will be the result. same deal with igf, people inject 100mcg at a time and don't see any specific local growth, if u tried 10mcg in each muscle it might be different.

I could be wrong, this isntt my personal experience, have you personally tried small amounts like this?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    true, especially to keep the receptors fresh. Lets see if we have someone here say yes. I'm seen lots of threads where guys shoot on a particular muscle to make it grow. Why would't it grow though bigmax?
    What do you mean "keep the receptors fresh". That makes no sense scientifically. Receptors are litereally CONSTANTLY recycled. They have no time to get "unfresh".

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    What do you mean "keep the receptors fresh". That makes no sense scientifically. Receptors are litereally CONSTANTLY recycled. They have no time to get "unfresh".
    I was going to say something similar but Dude-man beat me to it.
    In fact doesn't test increase the number of Androgen receptors when on cycle? is that just a temprary effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    you don't want to inject at the same spot ALWAYS IMO - that's what I meant by keeping them fresh. Rotate your injections.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    You wont get site growth using any anabolics, and not even GH and the long IGF. All you get is inflamation at the site, like Bigmax said. That goes down and then its the same size as your other side.

passthetest is offline Member
    local growth only exists with igf and hgh

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    this is an old story thats just not true otherwise people who just inject into there ass year in year out would all have massive asses!!!!!!!!

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by passthetest
    local growth only exists with igf and hgh
    Doesnt work on either.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtomo1
    this is an old story thats just not true otherwise people who just inject into there ass year in year out would all have massive asses!!!!!!!!
    haha thats the way ive always thought of it

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    you don't want to inject at the same spot ALWAYS IMO - that's what I meant by keeping them fresh. Rotate your injections.
    Be careful not to confuse injection sites and receptors.

But yes, you're right in rotating injection sites to help allow time for the oil to dissapate and the muscle to heal somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Doesnt work on either.
    100% agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

passthetest is offline Member
    Dont know much about igf but isnt the reason users inject 15 minutes pwo bc it helps rebuild the muscles that were just worked.

Thread Information