TuxAndrews is offline Junior Member

HRT Clinics?? Any still Open???

Any clinics still open for business....? If so what are the procedures in order to getting help (prescriptions)...

I know the people at O A S I S were arrested and all that ...Are the clients in trouble as well???

Please HELP!!

Hedo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TuxAndrews
    Any clinics still open for business....? If so what are the procedures in order to getting help (prescriptions)...

I know the people at O A S I S were arrested and all that ...Are the clients in trouble as well???

Please HELP!!

That's a good question. If you completed the paperwork and took the blood tests does the client have any liability if these guys get indicted. After all they did have prescriptions for the stuff they sold. Curious also.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I bumped a thread that may be of use to you...

Good luck,

i think these are important questions due to the fact this was a sponser and i was recommended to AJ at O a s i s and all that.......

whoops.just read rules...ok no more Names!! sorry bro

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    there are hrt clinics out there do a yahoo search aging clinics

hdftby100 is offline New Member
    I kinda doubt that they are gonna indict ALL the clients for the 3 or 4 HRT clinics that got whacked. You'd see probably close to 10,000 people in my opinion. I saw what one of the clinics made last year and it was A TON of money. Not to mention, how could someone be accountable for you having a "legit" medical condition and a dr prescribed medicine for it? Do you question when a doctor says you have another illness and gives you a prescription to fill at your local pharmacy? He's the expert, right? That's why he has the medical degree and I don't.
    Last edited by hdftby100; 03-14-2007 at 07:50 AM.

BOOST is offline Member
    If you had the required blood work done and have low test levels and suffer with being tired, sex drive etc. The courts even if they cam after the Patients can kiss your ass. You did what your Doctor HRT told you to do, if anything the pharmacy and the HRT clinic would be responsible. Unless that is you are ordering mad gear for resell.

H-D fan is offline New Member
    I called my hrt clinic about a week after everything went down. They are open for business. in fact i made an order that i should have in a few days.

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    I was researching and talking to several HRT clinics while that took place. None of them were bothered at all. One told me they received word the arrests were made due to a retired doctor or a doctor that wasn't licensed in the proper state giving the prescriptions. Haven't read that in the paper yet though.

We have pain clinics where I live that get shutdown all the time due to not doing the proper test on patients yet dispensing pain killers. Another one pops up the next day though and I have never heard of any clients being arrested.

What I have noticed is the HRT was very thorough in the blood work and diagnosis. They don't recommend usage or the same medications as what I have found on here though. Now that I have done more research, I have questioned whether what they prescribed will be good for me as in mood swings and side effects due to half life. I think if all things are equal and legal in their eyes, I will suggest my own design next time and see how they respond.

Thread Information