bigben52 is offline New Member

Smile sustanon vs enthanate (1st cycle help)

20 years old 6 years lifting 3 years serious. wanted to do a cycle and have heard may benefits of enthanate over sustanon because of the long ester as opposed to the unbalanced test levels of test.... i am more concerned with less sides over mass so it wil make a huge impact on my decision... as a first cycle i wanted to either inject 1 amp of sustanon or enthanate once a week for 10 weeks with a stack of dbol for the first 3 weeks at 15 mg ed. PCT need help also. my main question- at the same dose (250/week) of test enthanate and sustanon which will ultimately lead to less gyno symptoms. etc... tahts my biggest concern!

Thanks for the help

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by bigben52
    20 years old 6 years lifting 3 years serious. wanted to do a cycle and have heard may benefits of enthanate over sustanon because of the long ester as opposed to the unbalanced test levels of test.... i am more concerned with less sides over mass so it wil make a huge impact on my decision... as a first cycle i wanted to either inject 1 amp of sustanon or enthanate once a week for 10 weeks with a stack of dbol for the first 3 weeks at 15 mg ed. PCT need help also. my main question- at the same dose (250/week) of test enthanate and sustanon which will ultimately lead to less gyno symptoms. etc... tahts my biggest concern!

Thanks for the help

First, 250mg of test a week won't do much at all...so 500mg would be recommended.

Second, if you only want to do one shot a week that would eliminate Sust because you have to do EOD shots due to the shorter acting esters

Gyno can be taken care of with either antiestrogens or antiaromitase medications like Nolva or Arimidex

even for a novice cycle ive heard cases where 250 has done plenty over a cycle duration of 10 week especially wiht a stack .. from what i researched obviously to get the best of the prop int he sustanon it has to be eod.. but thats an insane amount of test im only lookin for how can i say the "safest" way to produce results with either test e or sustanon

Quote Originally Posted by bigben52
    even for a novice cycle ive heard cases where 250 has done plenty over a cycle duration of 10 week especially wiht a stack .. from what i researched obviously to get the best of the prop int he sustanon it has to be eod.. but thats an insane amount of test im only lookin for how can i say the "safest" way to produce results with either test e or sustanon

How much do you weigh? How tall are you?

5'10 180

500mg wouldn't be an insaine amount if ran alone at your weight and height. The Dbol you could run 20mgs for the first 2-3 weeks for a kickstart until your Test E kicks in. Take the DBol 5mg every 4 hours during the day for a total daily dose of 20mg.

You will be very impressed with this as a first cycle.

Dizz

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    20 seems a little young but your probably gonna do it either way SOOOO
    youll be fine with test e 500mg every week trust me that was my first cycle wouldnt of changed a thing..but yeah stick with the single ester for your first cycle and if you want to kick start it with dbol which i also did 15mg ed wont do much. bump to 35-40mg everday.. i did 40mg and loved every second

So heres what your cycle should look like
    weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    weeks 1-12 500mg test e 250 injected monday am 250 injected thursday pm

pct-starts weeks after last injection
    clomid and nolvadex do research to find what doses work for you

you can thank me later

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    at 20 your still pretty young. your natural test is still thru the roof..IMO you should just stay off the juice for a few years. other than that I always recomend single esters as apposed to sust

so every monday and friday would be prefered to space out test e.. also is it true that how sustanon 250 is made that witht he 4 different esters reacting at all different times that it will not aramotize as much as a long acting ester thus will cause less bloat and estrogenic effects if taken at the same amount?

thanksss

actually what is your body fat at should of ask before i opened my mouth

no inject monday in the morning and thursday in the evening

i honestly dont know.. i can tell you this i don thave much fat on my body except a little beer gut tahts been folloowing me around since high school

would it be sufficient enough to run it at 250 weekly wei***ng at 180 to decrease the sides with the stack of dianabol

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    i am using sust250 i inject 2x a week. 250 on sundays and wednesdays. i still see impressive results kicked started with dbol 40mg/ed. 1st cycle as well ultimate strength but must have clean diet

you could personally i would run it higher at 500mg.. i started my cycle when i was 190 although i was pretty lean. i have no experience with running such a low dose however i can tell you i didnt experience at 500mg and the dbol except a little acne at the end of the cycle

Thread Information