BIGswang is offline Associate Member

new cycle does it need any tweakin?

Gonna start a cycle in late april or early may. Im 5'5.5" tall, 185lbs., bodyfat is 13-15%. Eatin about 3000-3800 cal. Done about 3 cycles which consist of sus,deca ,dbol ,a-bombs,tren a, tren e, test e, prop.
    My next cycle consist of this
    1-12 sustanon @250mg eod
    1-10 tren e @ 300mg every 3rd day
    11-15 winstrol @75-100mg ed
    1-pct b-6 @200mg/day
    1-pct nolva 20mg ed
    after last shot of winstrol 2 days after run anthony roberts pct.

if there is anything i should change please tell me about to get my gear. thanks alot for the help guys.

bump

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I personally think AR's PCT is slightly overrated. He himself is no longer able to get off androgens due to the permanent shutdown of his own endocrine system (pertaining to testosterone at least)...so you make an informed decision there. I don't know why everyone is doing everything that he says because he has a few studies behind it; they take it as gospel. A little critical thinking may go a long way for yah. As far as the androgen amount you have up there I would personally use considerably less. I've found a lot of guys use tons of gear in place of smart and dogged training as well as gaps in nutrition. I've seen guys make huge gains off 600mg/wk total androgen intake. I encourage anyone to be as conservative as possible when it comes to taking these hormones.

bump

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    I personally think AR's PCT is slightly overrated. He himself is no longer able to get off androgens due to the permanent shutdown of his own endocrine system (pertaining to testosterone at least)...so you make an informed decision there. I don't know why everyone is doing everything that he says because he has a few studies behind it; they take it as gospel. A little critical thinking may go a long way for yah. As far as the androgen amount you have up there I would personally use considerably less. I've found a lot of guys use tons of gear in place of smart and dogged training as well as gaps in nutrition. I've seen guys make huge gains off 600mg/wk total androgen intake. I encourage anyone to be as conservative as possible when it comes to taking these hormones.
    Excellent post.
    btw to the thread starter it is not ideal to run a SERM while ur on tren , the increase in progest recept + adding an estrogen is not ideal.
    run letro in place to downgrade progest recepts if ur going to run an ancillary during your cycle.

also ur test is too high for my own liking i would drop it down so that ur getting a total between 200-400mg/wk since ur main gains will come from the nor group and dht... no need to have extra estrogen runnin around.

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    AGREED!!!

BIGswang Geese dude 3 cycles and already used 8 compounds. Your ballsie. Or im just a puss.

Thread Information