mattcollins1313 is offline New Member

Need to know if this cycle and stack are good for me

im 6ft tall and weigh 235lb. and ive been back in the gym for a month after being out for 4 months. ive been working out for the last 3 yrs, and im really not trying to just cut im just trying to grow into what i have and take ECAPOISE AND PRIMABOLLAN to help me cut up and put good quilty mussel when doing so.. im not really taking it to see me bulk up or anything because i know its not a bulk roid. i know it will give me some mussel add but not a hole lot...so what do you think about the cycle and my work out plan? this is my plan...
    mon...i do chest(4 to 6 work diff. work outs).
    tue... i do back(4 to 6 diff. work outs)
    wed... OFF...
    thur... bi/tri day (3 to 4 workouts each)
    fri....shoulders(4 to 6 work outs)
    sat....legs(3 to 6 work outs)
    sun...OFF

i eat pretty good...lots of protein and less carbs as possible....and fat cal...

any comments please thanks
    Last edited by mattcollins1313; 03-15-2007 at 06:30 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcollins1313
    im 6ft tall and weigh 235lb. and ive been in the gym for a month and im really not trying to just cut im just trying to grow into what i have and take ECAPOISE AND PRIMABOLLAN to help me cut up and put good quilty mussel when doing so.. im not really taking it to see me bulk up or anything because i know its not a bulk roid. i know it will give me some mussel add but not a hole lot...so what do you think about the cycle and my work out plan? this is my plan...
    mon...i do chest(4 to 6 work diff. work outs)
    tue... i do back(4 to 6 diff. work outs)
    wed... OFF...
    thur... bi/tri day (3 to 4 workouts each)
    fri....shoulders(4 to 6 work outs)
    sat....legs(3 to 6 work outs)
    sun...OFF

i eat pretty good...lots of protein and less carbs as possible....and fat cal...

any comments please thanks
    WoW i hope this post is a Joke.. u been in the gym 1 month? GJob! most people have 2-4yrs of Good training before they start a responsible cycle.. seriously research before u dick up ur weiner.
    if u really wanna cut.. lrn2diet go to the diet forum and read up because diet dictates what your body does, not the AAS u take

mattcollins1313 is offline New Member
    na man ive been in the gym for 3 yrs but ive been out for four months because i just had a baby but ive been back in for a month

Thread Information