PUMP is offline Associate Member

Getting Called Out

I just wanted to know how to avoid a call-out? I have been called out twice in two days. "hey...looks like your retaining water" or "what shit are you on?" Stuff like that. I tried to get out of it by saying I'm on Cell-Tech and eating but doesn't work. What do you guys do?

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Cell-Tech should've worked, it works for all the pros.

Anyways, just tell them that you've been taking a shit load of supplements and have been busting your ass. If they don't believe that then fuck em.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Getting Called Out

Originally posted by PUMP
    I just wanted to know how to avoid a call-out? I have been called out twice in two days. "hey...looks like your retaining water" or "what shit are you on?" Stuff like that. I tried to get out of it by saying I'm on Cell-Tech and eating but doesn't work. What do you guys do?
    I tear off my shirt, grab em by the throat and scream at them...

"You ever heard of creatine, fuckball???!!!!!"

They tend to look the other way there after.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I just shake my head at them and walk away...but what i have always wanted to do is wrap a 5lb weight in a towel and wake them in the head with it.

To be honest with you, it makes me feel good if someone even thinks that I am on AS. That just shows that I look big and that I am working hard. I could really care-less who knows I'm juicing....it's just another supplement with a kick.

4plates is offline Banned
    i tell people that i accidently put on my sons shirt (hes 7)

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    look the little shit in the eye and say "Are YOU judging ME? Bitch?"

McBain is offline Member
    I've gotten asked a couple times lately (doing my first cycle now) and I just said I've been eating more, I upped my protein intake, and I quit drinking completely. No one my age is really willing to give that up (at least that I know ) so they don't question me after that. The no alcohol thing should do the trick, at least it has for me.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you do a decent cycle it will be almost impossible for people not to notice. Come up with whatever bullshit you want the ones who don't know any better will buy it and the ones who know better won't. Let's face it you are doing the cycle because you want to look like someone on steroids so you can't complain when you do.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    to be honest with you i cannot wait to be "called out".that would be a reward for me.its been years since my sports days that ive been called out on anything.i used to head butt any one that looks at me wrong.the answer :look at them like your gonna fuckin kill them then walk towards them but look them in the eye mean grrrrrrrrrrr

then walk right by them and get a drink---lol

i cant wait to do my first cycle
    you guys are soo inspiring!
    Last edited by inertia; 08-04-2002 at 05:21 AM.

Lush is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: Getting Called Out

Originally posted by XBiker

Fuckball?

LOL

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

fuckball,hahahahaa

just be like, " don't excuse me!! look, it's not my fault you have shitty genetics. go blame your ugly parents, cockmonger!!!"

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    godamn those are some funny comebacks. "fuckball"!? "cockmonger"!?.
    I havent heard cockmonger in a while.

To answer your question, I thought ahead. I preempted my parents by telling them that i got a new training partner and he is kicking my ass and that i have lost som weight and i am getting more serious about my diet now. Although i have always been strict, they dont know the difference. I also have the friend thing covered. My best friend knows and he is gonna help me cover it cause i am gonna help0 explain it to his friends when he starts in the winter. Just be creative. The people that know will just know. Uneducated people won t know the difference.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Look,
    Everyone at one time or another has had this happen. I personally have really had to watch what I say to whom as this is not the kind of rumors that you would want floating around in your gym about your personal use. If the ol creatine and OTC supplements dose not do it for them then fuck em. It's really none of their bussiness anyway. I hate it when I see those pricks with the attiutde that "Anyone bigger than me must be on steriods ." I will useually leave it at this but I have gotten in one guy's face rather violently in the parking lot one night who was talking alot of crap about juicienig and throwing my name in quite often along with a few others on possible candidates who werre on the "wagon". Be careful, rumors can lead to suspicion and that can lead to trouble.
    Tobey

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i have told people that i am taking cell tech and nitro tech and also i have taken animal stack, eating a shit load of food every day and if that still seems to question them then i shove my foot in their ass and see if they get anymore beloated
    abstrack@protonmail.com

wyz1 is offline New Member
    I had it happen about 6 years ago I was about 19-20 and in the corps..

A guy I lifted with for a while left my company, then I saw him at a toughman contest about 6 months later and he asks me straight up.. Boy it felt great getting asked that...

Especially since I never even thought about using AS.. it was all hard work eating right and some supplements..

I had been working out for 3 years before that too... which I guess is a statement to all the teens out there wanting to use AS.. there are other things you can do to get gains naturally first...

It takes hard work too when using AS. What are you trying to say? I bet I bust my balls just as hard as anyone not using.

Always gotta be someone who takes the post out of context doesn't there...

I was saying that it feels even better when someone says it and you aren't using AS... It was also a way of saying that you can get good gains without them while you are still young..

Thats what I was trying to say...

I'm at this forum to learn more about AS so that when I use them my hard work will pay off even more... What are you tring to do make me look like the badguy?

I said what I said and nothing I posted said anything about it not taking hard work when you are on AS...

When that happened had I came to this board first and posted (hey I'm 19.. blah blah) everyone would have told me I could still go without AS and I did and it worked...

Stop reading into shit.... If I want to say something I say it, and I didn't say anything except my own personal experience...

Peace
    wyz

If you meant no flame then fine. Your last statement sounded a little bit like you were trying to say something that you shouldn't have said. I apologize if I took it out of text.

My last statement was geared towards the teens who want to jump into AS to early..

Just a simple misunderstanding no biggie...

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Tell them Deca , sust and D-bol and then ask thm if they have a problem with that!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    if they make comments dude...just say ..."maybe!!"

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    Tell them," yeah, you want some?" And they will (naturally). Charge them 10x's what you pay for the stuff and call it a business, and if that doesnt work, grab their woman and bend her ass over . Its a win / win situation buddy!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Creatine, glutamine, and 4000 calories a day

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member

Re: Re: Getting Called Out

Originally posted by XBiker

DUE YOU'RE A NUT!

F*CKIN HILARIOUS

Thread Information